Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 2

mr_nims:
Hey Wahaj,

What a co-incident that you discovered this, because We use the CCI and Osma too as one of the mechanical setups in my commercial version.

Hoping I can finally be from the stage performer to one of the audiences like you'll and get to learn more stuff for R-chart trading from Wahaj and other kind members inputs.

Best Regards,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your encouraging words.

I really respect you friend because you are a person, who encouraged me to keep renko trading until success, then you put a lot of efforts for helping me.

I really know a secret, which you indicated to me! Index Confirmation! I hope that accuracy will increased , the only problem is that, i don't have sufficient indexes history, i would first like to back-test the setups from past, then if i found that results are encouraging, i would move to forward-testing.

Nick, Exit strategy is too weak of this system, would you be so kind to help us in that matter step by step? i know its time consuming, but i know you also have spirit to help others! like me! hehe

Actually i am working hard to make this system better more and more!, i am thinking to open sigtrader 2 to 3 times per day so that the history could be updated.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Seems like a nice system. Thanks

The quickest exit strategy would be first closed opposite color brick. Good idea would be to have an alarm indy for it.

As a part I use Awesome indicator on offline charts. To create good Renko system is always worth it!

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
The quickest exit strategy would be first closed opposite color brick. Good idea would be to have an alarm indy for it.

As a part I use Awesome indicator on offline charts. To create good Renko system is always worth it!

Cheers Hermes

Hello hermes,

Welcome on the thread!

Would be please explain about which brick you are talking about? Indicator brick AO? or Price brick?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

You could use the Awesome 4 colors indicator modified by mrtool on my indicators thread. When red change to dark red Buy and when green change to dark green Sell. Now you can change the length of the MA's. I use setting 5 & 21 or 25.

I was speaking about Renko bars (bricks) red for downtrends and green for uptrends.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
You could use the Awesome 4 colors indicator modified by mrtool on my indicators thread. When red change to dark red Buy and when green change to dark green Sell. Now you can change the length of the MA's. I use setting 5 & 21 or 25.

I was speaking about Renko bars (bricks) red for downtrends and green for uptrends.

Cheers Hermes

Hello hermes,

I will test it and if i would found it profitable, i wouldn't mind to share the settings!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello Traders,

Just to update all of you that, my friend 'George' is working on the indicator to make it easy to use by coding, with coloring functions, if it would be ready, i would share here also.

I and George are working together to make the system more accurate, Thanks to George (Easyryder).

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi firends,

Please advice how to use the indi and template. I have put the indi at indi folder and template at template folder, but nothing on the chart.

Please help.

Thank you,

anton

anton1:
Hi firends,

Please advice how to use the indi and template. I have put the indi at indi folder and template at template folder, but nothing on the chart.

Please help.

Thank you,

anton

Hello anton,

For Indicator:

Paste the indicators!

Go to the platform directory > experts >> indicators

For Renko (Expert Advisor):

Paste the EA

Go to the platform directory >> experts

For Template:

Paste the template

Go to the platform directory >> templates

To make the Renko Offline Chart:

Open pair's 1m chart, attach the Renkolivechart v3.2, check the properties of expert and mark the following things:

-Enable Alerts

-Allow live trading

-Allow DLL imports

-Allow import of external experts

Now, check the input settings.

RenkoBoxSize = 15

RenkoOffset = 0

RenkoTimeFrame = 2

It is required the market to be running for the expert to plot the M2 chart, if you would try it on weekend, it will not work.

After you have M2 chart, open it and apply the template! Now the system is ready to use!

Feedbacks and suggestions are highly welcomed.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Professional explanation, I couldn't do it better!

Cheers Hermes

Reason: