Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 15

Hello RPS Followers!

Just to update all of you for the big moves on NU and GU and some moves also on GJ. All seems to start downwards movements but trade with care. NU is about to break its all time high but 0.8844 is a strong resistance for now, if NU will break this, then strong chances of more upside moves but reversal can be happened from now. I prefer not to take it today because its Friday and on Monday, there can be a Gap.

These are not the trade signals, i just wanted to update you so that you guys could catch some good number of pips. Now its your call how you are going to take the entry. If NU, then stop-loss must be at 0.8845. Its small though if you take the risk now but after all, its your decision. Only a tip.

I already have 1 position opened yesterday, lets see. My position is sized and no stress for me. GU may reverse or GU may continue going upwards but i don't expect to see big moves today, Maybe on Monday or Tuesday because after the final of Fifa World Cup 2014, big boys will come again into the market like hungry dogs.

Best Regards and Best Wishes for all,

PrinceWahaj

RaVonX:
In this post you can see Gemini Man was using a slope line. I have this in my library too...here ya go everybody it has alerts too!!! Test your own settings. I do not believe you need to change anything from the Prince's version but everybody is free to experiment...it could add confirmation!

I do now know about the version you are posting, but the version of SDL I have repaints. Check it in real time and you will see that when price reverses, it can repaint two bars back.

Just a heads up.

Hi Folks,

Please note, Wahaj has been trying to breach into my commercial system and forums through deceiving my members.

Please note again, My relationship with Wahaj is almost the same as my relationship with you reading this post.

I'm not associated with Wahaj in any other way as we'll as do not have any deals or dealings made with him.

If Wahaj contacts you telling you he has a deal or some association with me, please contact and clarify with me first.

lol, that's all for the small monkey businesses going on with traders.

Happy Trading and Regards,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

Please note, Wahaj has been trying to breach into my commercial system and forums through deceiving my members.

Please note again, My relationship with Wahaj is almost the same as my relationship with you reading this post.

I'm not associated with Wahaj in any other way as we'll as do not have any deals or dealings made with him.

If Wahaj contacts you telling you he has a deal or some association with me, please contact and clarify with me first.

lol, that's all for the small monkey businesses going on with traders.

Happy Trading and Regards,

Nick

Hello Nick,

You got wrong information. I didn't deceived anyone, and i can't do such acts and if i would do it, then for sure GOD is watching everything. Lets leave the matter to God if you still think i deceived someone because he knows everything and he knows what is right and what is wrong. I am sure that the result will be really fair for me by God. In my heart, i have full faith with others. I can't even think to deceive anyone. Mark my words, Insha-Allah.

To Others,

Yes, We have no other special relation guys. Please also note that i didn't claimed that i made a deal or something like this. We haven't done any dealing and i have no plans to deal with him, nor i think he have.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello PrinceWahaj,

Is there some way of contacting you - I tried to send a PM but it says your inbox is full - like to talk to you about your Skype trading group.

ashmck73:
Hello PrinceWahaj, Is there some way of contacting you - I tried to send a PM but it says your inbox is full - like to talk to you about your Skype trading group.

Hello ashmck,

You can send me a pm now. I just made free space in my inbox.

Best Regards,

Prince Wahaj

Unfortunately I realise now my post count isn't high enough to PM - can you please skype message me at ****** to discuss - or send me a PM with your contact info if that's easier.

Hi Wahaj,

I was at-least expecting an apology from you for breaching into my forums from agarcia, but you didn't and as for agarcia he is out of my group as well as i'm refunding him as as i don't want to have a bad-will with anyone.

You asked me tons of questions more than my paid members, you requested 10's of times of different ways to , i'll do 500 posts in another forum , i'll pay you half and i'll get my group to contribute to buy, you did show great interest to get into my group, but i'm not a man of compromise, because if i comprise , i compromised my group.

Later you posted on FF that i'm a scammer, off-course I am for losing $1k in 2011 in a managed account for a Jewish guy Uriya Zarum and some more so I decided i'll never get into that business. It's already in my free and commercial posts about that, you didn't need google for that, but did that Uriya Zarum tell you he was a soldier in the Israeli Army and shot a 70-year old Palestinian woman, because he only thought she was a suicide bomber, oh no he didn't tell you that.

I never hated you, I only liked you, But you betrayed me so bad. If you only needed to know about exit strategy which you didn't have, which I mentioned in my renko ashi topic that I didn't have and if you were wondering if my commercial version had the exit strategy, you needed to ask me, not do pesky jihadi tactics by asking my member.

Now i have another attempted breach by some ken331 and i guess it's only you since you printed or copied my topics in the commercial forum.

Be-caredful, if you talk of Allah for personal gains and then you are doing evil, You can kill a man , but taking gods name in vain for gain is selling your soul to to devil.

Anyways I wish the best for you and everyone, because after all we are traders and we are a small village compared to the wide world that aren't trading.

Many Thanks for betraying me,

Nick

PS: Type Nimroud In Google and discover I'm a scammer!

this thread is becoming interesting.......................

Does any one know a renko EA just for exit the trade? I want to enter manually and the ea will exit for me when the renko change color.

Reason: