Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 244

on my own:
Maybe he really think that he is not a slave ...

Whoever tells that in every sentence, is a slave. A slave of habit at the least

PascalD:

"he" might be one of the moderators (just an idea - seems logical considering all)

PascalD:

Do you call him WHoeveR?

Ovo:
Do you call him WHoeveR?

Yes, that is the one ...

PascalD:
Yes, that is the one ...

Ignore that guy - typical case of "WHoeverR"

Build 851 :

1. Back test threw out some "sharing violation" nonsense one some nonsense file

2. Out of the blue I am getting "waiting for update" on data that only needs current tick update

3. back testing still as it was

4. terminal takes approximately 5 times more memory for a single empty chart than previous builds filled with charts and indicators

checkin:
Build 851 :

1. Back test threw out some "sharing violation" nonsense one some nonsense file

2. Out of the blue I am getting "waiting for update" on data that only needs current tick update

3. back testing still as it was

4. terminal takes approximately 5 times more memory for a single empty chart than previous builds filled with charts and indicators

Wow, you lucky one, I was not even able to bring the 851 to life. It opens and immediately closes, no clue in the logs.

Ovo:
Wow, you lucky one, I was not even able to bring the 851 to life. It opens and immediately closes, no clue in the logs.

Try deleting all the files from the history\broker name folder - had similar problem as you and when I deleted those files, it started to work

checkin:
Try deleting all the files from the history\broker name folder - had similar problem as you and when I deleted those files, it started to work

The 851 is apparently a dud, I preferred to stay with the 845.

Ovo:
The 851 is apparently a dud, I preferred to stay with the 845.

You are right. Build 851 is not a step forward

Reason: