Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 246

checkin:
That shit they are advertising is a simple bitmap with couple of buttons and a progress bar - they are trying to scamm the scammers

I saw the video - man is it an amateur work

techmac:
I saw the video - man is it an amateur work

Yes, but people do not know that. Amateurs are exactly the targeted group

morro:
Yes, but people do not know that. Amateurs are exactly the targeted group

Sooner or later decompiler will leak from mt

on my own:
Sooner or later decompiler will leak from mt

That we can count on

It already knows line numbers and positions within the line where the error happens - it is a small step from there to get someone from mt payed to get the rest

whisperer:
That we can count on It already knows line numbers and positions within the line where the error happens - it is a small step from there to get someone from mt payed to get the rest

Guys

There is a saying : "I am not rich enough to buy cheap stuff". With mt we are getting exactly what we are paying

nbtrading:
Guys There is a saying : "I am not rich enough to buy cheap stuff". With mt we are getting exactly what we are paying

If they keep posts offering fake passports, money and credit cards for days and days, then we are getting what we never asked for

checkin:
If they keep posts offering fake passports, money and credit cards for days and days, then we are getting what we never asked for

Icredible

Now almost every 4th 5th post is about fake passports, fake money or fake credit cards. The bastion of coding

Build 858 : looks like they finally solve the memory usage problem. testing the rest

checkin:
Build 858 : looks like they finally solve the memory usage problem. testing the rest

No change log

No additional information of what was done

Nothing - only posts offering fake passwords and money, company of nice ladies and selling scamm in the form of "don't buy it, it is scamm" with a full link to the usual wonder s...t

Again beta version : build 865

This with beta versions will never end

Reason: