Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 209

nbtrading:
:) That happens when nobody controls anything there

Oh but they are. They successfully made anybody that was trying to help in debuging what they do from there. And they did it using any means they could : ignoring the posts, insulting people, including nonsense blabbing from their moderators. So they have exactly what they did

techmac:
Oh but they are. They successfully made anybody that was trying to help in debuging what they do from there. And they did it using any means they could : ignoring the posts, insulting people, including nonsense blabbing from their moderators. So they have exactly what they did

You are probably right

English part of mq site has all in all some 10 posts today

checkin:
You are probably right English part of mq site has all in all some 10 posts today

That is actually sad. To much, too big mistakes

It might be sad if they were doing their jobs.

But when posts like these :

regular there then neither the moderators nor the management are doing what they are supposed to do. And that is not sad. It is anything but sad

Files:
mq.gif  10 kb

Or like this :

The later is an "answer" to a post posted more than a year ago by the famous "we are not slaves here" poster

Files:
mq_1.gif  12 kb

techmac:
Or like this :

The later is an "answer" to a post posted more than a year ago by the famous "we are not slaves here" poster

Something is very wrong there : Russian part of the forum is the same as the English - even worse : there are complete days without a single post in the Russian part

checkin:
Something is very wrong there : Russian part of the forum is the same as the English - even worse : there are complete days without a single post in the Russian part

You wonder

See this help (pay attention to indexes) :

while(i>0){i--; emaBuff = multipl*((double)tick_volume - emaBuff ) + emaBuff;

thanks, but no thanks. And I am not a coder

techmac:
You wonder

See this help (pay attention to indexes) :

while(i>0){i--; emaBuff = multipl*((double)tick_volume - emaBuff ) + emaBuff;

thanks, but no thanks. And I am not a coder

I don't (wonder) any more

Nothing can surprise me any more from them

checkin:
I don't (wonder) any more Nothing can surprise me any more from them

People, all the signs are that they do not have a regular moderator for metatrader 4

The only moderator that knows what to do there and that knows what a moderator job is is newdigital and he is thrown to do what is impossible : to revive the dead metatrader 5. That is all that is going on there, but is telling us a lot what mq is planing and what is the current state - and it is not bright at all

mladen:
People, all the signs are that they do not have a regular moderator for metatrader 4 The only moderator that knows what to do there and that knows what a moderator job is is newdigital and he is thrown to do what is impossible : to revive the dead metatrader 5. That is all that is going on there, but is telling us a lot what mq is planing and what is the current state - and it is not bright at all

I understand that

But they could make someone - or else kitchens are going to be metatraders trademark

Or see the post about "professional anonymous service" posted today too.

Files:
mq_2.gif  13 kb
Reason: