Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 249

techmac:
It would be nice yo have well working web version - if they were able to make something OK. But judging from last couple of years, it is not the case

Please techmac..

When We Will Use This Web Version...???

Thanks

Essam:
Please techmac..

When We Will Use This Web Version...???

Thanks

I don't know - it all depends on metaquotes and brokers

techmac:
How is testing going?

So far it looks OK

techmac:
I don't know - it all depends on metaquotes and brokers

Hopefully I will be as soon as possible

Thanks Mr. techmac

Build 880 stable so far

checkin:
Build 880 stable so far

Some good news then

techmac:
Some good news then

I hope so - that would be a sign of a light at the end of the tunnel

checkin:
I hope so - that would be a sign of a light at the end of the tunnel

Some are complaining that their EAs are not working as before - I did not notice such things though

techmac:
How is testing going?

Rotten. Same old same old. ArrayResize of locally declared dynamic arrays fails to initialize. This means that indicators / EAs compiled with Strict will fail. Who knows what wiil happen with compilations without strict, huge memory overwrites.

Reverted back to 840 after first test.

Tzuman:
Rotten. Same old same old. ArrayResize of locally declared dynamic arrays fails to initialize. This means that indicators / EAs compiled with Strict will fail. Who knows what wiil happen with compilations without strict, huge memory overwrites. Reverted back to 840 after first test.

Tzuman

What kind of problems you have?

This is an example of an indicators that uses two dimensional dynamic arrays extensively all the time (you could say that it is using nothing but dynamic arrays) written in strict mode, and I have no problem with it in tests (nor with other indicators using arrays) :

Files:
test_1.gif  95 kb
Reason: