Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 208

Ovo:
OOps. Closer to 777 again. From their news in the MQL4 site, it seems the build 765 fixes some older bugs, even those they replied they wouldn't fix. That is what I was afraid of. I have spent hours with workarrouds after they claimed no action from the service desk, or did not reply at all.

Also, what will happen when all those errors resurface (as they always do in these new builds)? Better to wait a year or two for new builds

techmac:
Also, what will happen when all those errors resurface (as they always do in these new builds)? Better to wait a year or two for new builds

Nothing. Then we shall have another "beta"

whisperer:
:) Nothing. Then we shall have another "beta"

You are probably right. When their English section has 10 posts today (for the whole day so far - and I do not mean about errors, but normal, regular postings) it should mean something to mq people - but it seems that they do not care at all

techmac:
Wanna buy a kitchen :

Waiting that it appears in the market tab

If they do not have it in build 777 I will be forced to complaint

It is still there

Beta-kitchens on sales :)

checkin:
It is still there Beta-kitchens on sales :)

It is not there any more

The sales of used kitchens from metatrader offices is finished :)

techmac:
It is not there any more The sales of used kitchens from metatrader offices is finished :)

Code again needs to be rewritten in new build

This is becoming ridiculous

on my own:
Code again needs to be rewritten in new build This is becoming ridiculous

That is usual when mq is concerned. When they change metatrader 5 (after 6 years) in at least 50% of cases the code has to be rewritten. They do not know what an upgrade means (the think that it is the same as "dismantle everything and force all to do their job from the beginning")

Metatrader is starting to be called names (n their site too) that will not please mq people at all. Happy new year mq

Things sold at mq "market" :

All those can be found at this forum for free. CCFp (what the guy renamed to cycle power) and CC (renamed to cycle) can even be found at mq for free. No wonder that that site is dying

PS: one is sold for $30 the other for $60 :):) Not bad for not doing anything and selling free stuff

Files:
eurcadh1.png  46 kb

checkin:
Things sold at mq "market" :

All those can be found at this forum for free. CCFp (what the guy renamed to cycle power) and CC (renamed to cycle) can even be found at mq for free. No wonder that that site is dying

PS: one is sold for $30 the other for $60 Not bad for not doing anything and selling free stuff

That happens when nobody controls anything there

Reason: