Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 205

techmac:
Those 2 functions are build in metatrader functions - no hacking. Normal mt functions (no need for dlls to be allowed either)

Maybe but in MT5 you have all that and code for force missing history download was with seriesInfoInteger. For me more clean method for do that task.

braintheboss:
Maybe but in MT5 you have all that and code for force missing history download was with seriesInfoInteger. For me more clean method for do that task.

OK

All I wanted to point out is that using those two functions is not hacking (and that we can get more information than using those new functions).

Have a nice weekend

techmac:
OK

All I wanted to point out is that using those two functions is not hacking (and that we can get more information than using those new functions).

Have a nice weekend

You are right but with new options you have full control of history at terminal. I dont think this feature is unuseful or not necesary. Virtual server or books are shit features.

braintheboss:
Lol. This week MT guys worked a lot. HE close a few old bugs. But better is this:

"Thank you for your message.

SERIES_BARS_COUNT, SERIES_FIRSTDATE, SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE and SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE properties have been added (History Database Properties)."

Interesting. Actually I assume that they are duplicates for other MQL4 commands as usually, except SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE, which I am not sure what it means.

Ovo:
Interesting. Actually I assume that they are duplicates for other MQL4 commands as usually, except SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE, which I am not sure what it means.

First time bar at broker server.

Thank you all the useful information and those already there have been changes to Almitatedr including the method of load indicators or Alxreptat to the podium and this is what I have noticed in recent

braintheboss:
First time bar at broker server.

Did you mean the oldest candle timestamp, that could be found somewhere among all the timeframes? That would have very little use, I am afraid.

Ovo:
Did you mean the oldest candle timestamp, that could be found somewhere among all the timeframes? That would have very little use, I am afraid.

And buttons before b600 and others many things but now you can do it with one call. I agree all that things arrived late but better late than never. Only that. Im very unhappy with MT as all people here.

Some bugs are demostration of MT programmers level. If you see value of chart size after chart event change is invoked, chart is redraw but values of API methods not refreshed when this redraw finish showing old values or mixed values

Sometimes i think MT programmers are monkeys or they drink too vodzka :O

English page describing build 749 - deleted

The only post was this :

MQ back to old ways : ignore ore delete all that they do not like

Files:
749.gif  7 kb
Reason: