Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 206

New android versión for MT5. They said for MT4 soon. Not bad new look...

techmac:
English page describing build 749 - deleted

The only post was this :

MQ back to old ways : ignore ore delete all that they do not like

:):)

All as usual

braintheboss:
New android versión for MT5. They said for MT4 soon. Not bad new look...

These guys seem to be living on Mars. Their main platform is in a downright terrible shape right now and they're thinking of adding Android versions. This totally reminds me of those businesses which adapt in the wrong direction totally and lost their former shine.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/flowchart/2010/08/19/10-great-companies-that-lost-their-edge

Wintersky

wintersky111:
These guys seem to be living on Mars. Their main platform is in a downright terrible shape right now and they're thinking of adding Android versions. This totally reminds me of those businesses which adapt in the wrong direction totally and lost their former shine.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/flowchart/2010/08/19/10-great-companies-that-lost-their-edge

Wintersky

It all looks like that

When they are forced to delete threads like the one posted (that was retrieved from google search cache) even though they have 10-15 posts a day, then something is very wrong

They are removing any mentioning of build 749 in English part of the site. In Russian part you can not find it any more either

checkin:
They are removing any mentioning of build 749 in English part of the site. In Russian part you can not find it any more either

Maybe we should look at the removal as progress. At least it looks like they have discovered a very serious problem that caused the removals and may, heaven forbid, correct it before its eventual release in build 777

This stuff here cant help but make me laugh right here right now. Pretty sure Metatrader will sort out the mess eventually but gosh knows when. But meantime as they they are doing so, this reminds me of a circus and clowns totally

Wintersky

Don't you just love the quality of the discussion about new metatrader issues

Files:
745.gif  14 kb

on my own:
That is becoming sad

Why sad - that is no big change at all compared to what happens now (and for quite some time)

Surprise would be if it did not go in that direction

techmac:
Why sad - that is no big change at all compared to what happens now (and for quite some time) Surprise would be if it did not go in that direction

That there is just spamming post that was not cleaned by their moderators - it is telling more about their moderators than about mq

Reason: