Negro! - page 58

ruslanchik:
you will not find the grail
and no one is looking for it, everyone has been looking for a long time !)

Mathemat:

It's not even about that, it's about the "grey" swans you don't see ("grey" because their probability is computable). The sequence of trades with high probability is Bernoulli's. There is one important figure in the report which says enough about the sequence of trades:

Everything is correct, only for the case of random price wandering. If a little bit to reality though. The price trades in a range and then breaks through it into another corridor. I hope it is possible to forecast the moment of price leaving the first band accurately enough, for example, changing of trading sessions, speed of price change near the channel borders (I don't want to speak about news because I won't get kicked out). This approach is shown in the example.

2 Alexei.

I have calculated the probability of filling in Excel using a spreadsheet. There is a number of cases for each max depo value, sorted from lesser to greater and taken the sum of cases for example 100 or more, this sum is divided by the total number of cases.

This is very similar to my results and it's the average spread...

2 Math:

extern int     _howMany = 10000;

is that like the number of options?

paukas:
So can a hedgehog. Let's go with a 2% risk per trade. So that the loss is not from trading, but from bad MM.
Um... The question was "can you drain outside the spread" as I recall, so I suggested the option of not depending on the spread (:

my grandfather was right to tell me to stay out of the loop.)

evillive:

Me, I can do it!

Drain any deposit, inexpensive, give me a deposit, only my percentage will be left as a service fee :o)

Sanyooooook:
What the hell is going on? I can't even get a good deposit withdraw al.)

evillive:
Um... The question was "can you drain outside the spread", as I recall, and I offered the option of not depending on the spread (:
So I take it that it's no longer a question of making money? Now we're competing in speed, and, most importantly, the correctness of the drain... Uh-uh-uh... thought is real...

Yes... it's hard to lose a martin if the parameters are chosen correctly. Von Roman has been suffering for a long time, he can't get rid of it. He's already got 649567 on the demo with the starting lot 0.01. And everything is going up on the real account, what a mess).

moskitman:

So I take it that it's no longer about making money? Now we're competing in the speed, and most importantly, the correctness of the withdrawal... Uh-uh-uh... thought is real...

the original goal was not to fill up the deposit, but to drain it )

It's just that, as usual, I got it wrong and they got me right )

khorosh:

Yes... it's hard to lose a martin if the parameters are chosen correctly. Von Roman has been suffering for a long time, he can't get rid of it. He's already got 649567 on the demo with the starting lot 0.01. And everything is going up on the real account, what a mess).

where is his real?
Reason: