Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 123

Looks like Metatrader no longer available for USA users...

Mine is working (for now)

mladen:
Build 614 : along with other already known probems, very big problems with arrays even when the strict is not required. If it goes like this, a very big percent of code will have to be rewritten

What kind of problems with arrays?

Build 616

As usual no list of changes or corrected errors. And still seems that dlls are not loaded per chart but on a global level. Other errors yet to be found out

some coders must be very patient, i would of thrown in the towel by now

maybe the forum could run a sweep stake for which build we are on by Christmas 2014

entry price - one dollar

closest to the correct build number on 24th December 2014 wins the Christmas pot

(so to speak) obviously not real pot, just the cash

i'll take a guess at 679

707 :):)

Guys, when you see their new start page it will be clear what was this all ... about. All they want is to become a signal seller. They could not care less about the users of metatrader if that user is not a signal buyer and they are not going to make metatrader usable for coders any time soon - that would be a competition to their "signals".

According to metaquotes build 616 is "not an official release" so I guess that I am working with a hacked version

mladen:
According to metaquotes build 616 is "not an official release" so I guess that I am working with a hacked version

Aren't we all :):)

Guys, as it turn out, some thing that are written in the mql 4 help file are not true (considering some functions used in metatrader). For example they say in the help file that ChartSaveTemplate can be done in metatrader 4 while today the explicitly told that it will never be implemented in metatrader 4. So, we can not trust the help file either

Reason: