Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 126

mladen:
Don't know. Would have to ask the owners of the site. Frankly, now when you brought it up (never looked at my credits field) I think I will be starting to share them with people soon - since credits transfer can be done - I have no need for those

they must be worth at least a new Ford Fiesta - if not a Ferrari

maybe you need 1million for the Ferrari

my maths is nt so good - but 200,000 at $/£5? for 500 credits

(not sure this is correct)

is 40K maybe just enough for a new Audi S4

or maybe a luxury trip around the world and chance to put your feet up for awhile

edit - RS4s are 54k

the S4 is apparently 40k

you perhaps already have a Ferrari?, but a track day S4 would still be nice

WR1:
they must be worth at least a new Ford Fiesta - if not a Ferrari

maybe you need 1million for the Ferrari

my maths is nt so good - but 200,000 at $/£5? for 500 credits

(not sure this is correct)

is 40K maybe just enough for a new Audi S4

or maybe a luxury trip around the world and chance to put your feet up for awhile

edit - RS4s are 54k

the S4 is apparently 40k

you perhaps already have a Ferrari?, but a track day S4 would still be nice

Nagh

When I was young I was driving a Porche (isn't it always so - the younger, the crazier ). Now I am a Citroen man (good family car)

You know that old saying "When I was young I though that I am an elephant in the jungle. Now that I am old, I know that I am a mouse in the jungle"

mladen:
Nagh

When I was young I was driving a Porche (isn't it always so - the younger, the crazier ). Now I am a Citroen man (good family car)

You know that old saying "When I was young I though that I am an elephant in the jungle. Now that I am old, I know that I am a mouse in the jungle"

i had you down as an Audi driver (as you can see)

"Vorsprung durch Technik"

reliable though those newer Citroen (my dad had one also)

nice car the Porsche's, maybe i'll get one when i hit the mid life crises in a few yrs

quite a good value supercar (except the petrol and the never ending parts bills)

i still think the owners of the site owe you the luxury Holiday or maybe a few months off

(i think i also speak for the majority of visitors and users of the site who see how much extra work you do, and the nr 200,000 credits shows how much)

anyhow we are very grateful

thanks

Well, "big changes" are here and we all are more or less ecstatic about all the new "improvements" we got. Who told that everything newer is better? Wrong!

A lot of problems with new metatrader 4 and VPS reported.

MQ does not show any intention at a moment to resolve those problems

Build 617

Some major issues already reported. Avoid it till the resolve it (or mare a backup before you allow the update - in order to be able to revert all)

This has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have seen yet? Lucky it was only a Demo ( build 616 ) that I was doing some testing on. How can you possibly even think that this platform is ready for Live trading if sl levels can be totally ineffective like this?

Files:
scary.gif  55 kb

cja:
This has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have seen yet? Lucky it was only a Demo ( build 616 ) that I was doing some testing on. How can you possibly even think that this platform is ready for Live trading if sl levels can be totally ineffective like this?

wtf

How the hell could it happen? Now we are not allowed to have stop losses either

Errors in the new metatrader 4 are getting bigger and bigger with time not smaller and smaller and less. This metatrader 4 is almost useless now

techmac:
Errors in the new metatrader 4 are getting bigger and bigger with time not smaller and smaller and less. This metatrader 4 is almost useless now

Yep, but so far I haven't seen that there is a valid stop loss on orders that should have been executed long time ago and that they are not closed. That is beyond any comment ...

Reason: