Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 122

Guys

They shifted posts abiut bugs to Russian part again. English part about bugs is ridiculous. Once again they are doing exactly the same

checkin:
Guys They shifted posts abiut bugs to Russian part again. English part about bugs is ridiculous. Once again they are doing exactly the same

That is nothing new. They always do that when they notice that the reaction is not what they expected to be. Guess that they are counting on national pride instead on quality

Tzuman:
I am not incorporating any new code constructs into any of my indicators so I can continue to use 509 based trading and testing until I am forced to, like Windows XP - tried and true.

I am running XP Professional on my desktop...very solid. Best of all there are no requests forthcoming on this platform to change from version 509 to a higher version for now. That holds true for both my live broker and my demo broker. Wish I could say the same for my laptop.

Maybe this is a subjective feeling, but it seems that since these new builds of metatrader 4 were forced to people all of a sudden there is less and less code posted for metatrader. Metatrader 5 is dead for a long time and now it seems that the same thing is happening to metatrader 4. On some forums you can not find a single new metatrader code in a long time (even some big forums like FF are not able - or willing - to produce new versions of renko at a moment)

Seems that the end is closing

Build 613 : now we have to find out what else is wrong. After 5 minute test, OnCalculate() that should allow other indicator data usage still not working

PS: not a single line (or even a tiny post) at metaquotes of this new build 613. Nothing at all that would explain what was changed or corrected, so we still have to play the test-and-guess games in order to see what is going on with these new builds of metatrader 4

Only renat told that it is released (and only on their server - not available on regular brokers)

This build 613 is almost the same ... as build 610. You never know what will it do next.

Build 614 : along with other already known probems, very big problems with arrays even when the strict is not required. If it goes like this, a very big percent of code will have to be rewritten

...mine stopped working completely on my comp @ work...Windows XP...

I think that new Ukrainian Government took over Metatrader with ultra-right radical changes...

Reason: