Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 221

techmac:
If they told what has been changed, they would have to tell that it is still full of bugs. That is I see nothing way : pretending that all is OK instead of making it OK

Haven't noticed any improvements

My terminal was updated to build 784 regardless of the "/skipupdate" switch (which metatrader explains can be used to disallow updates/upgrades of metatrader) which was applied at each and every terminal start (I never start it directly, but using a shortcut that has that switch) - and it even did not show me when was it "upgraded". It used to work on previous builds - how they decided to force an upgrade (not even using metatrader demo server) is a classical "who cares for users" way

"Bravo" mt - you are now officially a spamming company changing apps on our PCs without our approval

mladen:
My terminal was updated to build 784 regardless of the "/skipupdate" switch (which metatrader explains can be used to disallow updates/upgrades of metatrader) which was applied at each and every terminal start (I never start it directly, but using a shortcut that has that switch) - and it even did not show me when was it "upgraded". It used to work on previous builds - how they decided to force an upgrade (not even using metatrader demo server) is a classical "who cares for users" way "Bravo" mt - you are now officially a spamming company changing apps on our PCs without our approval

If they left a back door to over ride their own switches, what other back doors did they make?

techmac:
If they left a back door to over ride their own switches, what other back doors did they make?

Stopping your EA at their will

Now when you have chart auto scroll and you drag mouse, chart movement is locked. Seem they can't resolve mouse event problem with that behavior and they applied easy fix. Can we call this new feature?

Only in the minds of metarder developers "auto scroll" means "no scrolling"

checkin:

They got lost in a translation

checkin:

I don't know what are they doing, but that thing I do not like. In all these years auto scroll worked differently (even in metatrader 5 - check metatrader 5 and it still works as metatrader worked all the time) so I see no other reason for that than that it is yet another bug and not a planed change

Btw: today I had a "nice" thing going on with metatrader 5 - it started to "upgrade" - then I was asked to restart, and now it is asking me to restart the metatrader 5 over and over - whenever I manually start the metatrader 5. One more "feature"?

PS: new build of metatrader 5 (build 1100) finally succeeded (after at least 100 attempts) to "upgrade" itself. The "auto scroll" works in that newest version the same way it always worked and the same way it always worked in the metatrader 4 too

how to force update? still at 765

Reason: