Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 224

Urain писал(а) >>

Will you calm down or not, it's Saturday, people are having a rest and he is after his gold dollars again, and this is a branch for anecdotes :o)

Dear moderators!

As it is unlikely to clean the posts of dirt, rudeness and profanity,

PLEASE TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD.

Thanks in advance.

s.s. I lost interest in the topic.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

NYROBA >> :

Total nonsense about cheating!? What is fraudulent? Can anyone explain?

... The same can be said about a man who went to a car dealership, gave money to the salesman but didn't buy the car... :)

First, Fraud, not fraud.

And secondly, it is reliably established that you are blatantly lying when you talk about your trade.

Fraud is, in the broadest sense, a deception or breach of trust with the intent to take someone else's property or right to someone else's property (property or money).

gip >> :
In this and previous threads it is impossible to know reliably who can work and earn money. The only option I can think of is that Leo is very practical about everything. I believe he is the one who will earn/earn money. If not by himself, then at least by finding successful traders and giving them management. But not Niroba.

I agree, but you can only "reliably know" if you have account monitoring. No screenshots, stats, and all sorts of "very practical about everything", etc. do not clarify the process of trading a trader or his system.

Pegasmaster >> :

I agree, but "reliable information" is only possible with monitoring of the account. No screenshots, statements, and all sorts of "very practical attitude to everything", etc. do not clarify the process of trading the trader or his system.

By the way I personally would be satisfied with monitoring with a demo, if good work why not

(I would be happy with continuous monitoring with demo,

And that on trades it is possible to understand the system all it is nonsense and excuses).

NYROBA >> :

I'm waiting for gold to $1090-1100, then a correction to $950 per troy ounce.

>> I'm waiting for you to get your ass kicked.)

>> no one's gonna tear it down, that's your stigma.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Dear moderators!

As it is unlikely that the posts will be cleared of filth, rudeness and profanity,

I ASK THAT THIS THREAD BE TAKEN DOWN.

Thank you in advance.

R.S. I lost interest in the theme.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

geez... now - just wait for the clone attack... :)))

oil >> :

I'm waiting for you to get your ass kicked.)

>> no one's gonna tear it down, that's your mark.

Yeah especially if those three o i and l don't get into a tizzy again :o)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I'm expecting gold to $1090-1100, then a correction to $950 per troy ounce.

We'll see about that next week.

NYROBA >> :

Dear moderators!

As it is unlikely that the posts will be cleared of filth, rudeness and profanity,

I ASK THAT THIS THREAD BE TAKEN DOWN.

Thank you in advance.

R.S. I lost interest in the theme.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

Lost and lost.

Why delete?

>> we're waiting for the investor.

and phiba has promised to reply on monday

Urain >> :

By the way I personally would be satisfied with monitoring with a demo, if good work why not

(Although there is certainly a psychological nuance, but I think many will be satisfied with continuous monitoring of the demo,

You may understand the system by trades but it's all nonsense and excuses.)

Of course! I have already written that what is important is a stable work on the account, and whether it is a demo or a real account is not crucial.

On transactions to understand the work of the system, of course, can be, but the probability is really small.

For example, in some system 2-3 timeframes and 3-5 indicators are used, and some of the indulators are developed in-house. Under such conditions, it is unreal to understand the logic of the system. Like, "this is channel trading", but how exactly the system trades will be very difficult to understand.

And in general, no trades can be shown on the monitor, but only general statistics from which to judge the overall performance, stability and potential of the system.

Reason: