Harmonic Trading - page 360

great tread. harmonic is a great tool

Poruchik, you have an impressive body of work here. I can't help but wonder, with all the changes that have been made in the various ZUP versions, if there is a recommendation from you as to which ones are the most profitable in the long run. I'm assuming that you use a number of different versions of ZUP in your own trading. Can you help us out here with a list of those you use or that you consider the most effective?

bearish butterfly & wolfe wave

Nice bearish butterfly along with a wolfe wave:

Files:

grandaevus, latest 113-45, close but no cigar: also did not appear till after lowest bar closed

Files:
nuihi.png  95 kb

zigflip:
grandaevus, latest 113-45, close but no cigar: also did not appear till after lowest bar closed

Bar Open & Close times are not important for the indicator. It just looks at price action & fib retracement ratios. Indicator draws patterns when price enters the min D price < price D < max D price.

Important Note: D Box pricie range depends on fib retracement deviations. Deviation decreases, accuracy increases but less patterns are found, Deviation increases, accuracy decreases, but more patterns are found.

hi, masters, i would like to ask, what post contains the latest indicator for harmonic patterns? thanks

Very interesting.

Poruchick,do you have update for the qta_v6? Thanks

@poruchick, do you have an open zup version wherein i can enter parameters for 2 patterns? im testing something it BT?

thanks

ZUP 110 or 1 pattern in ZUP 135

Poruchik! Thank you for this picture and image you shared. Did you change any settings in the QTA_v6 & ZigZag_nen1 for this picture? Why do you only use 2 of the FIB for the QTA time? The HL and LL? Any other settings that you changed in QTA_v6?

Thank you sir!

Files:
2_1.png  150 kb
Reason: