V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 31

haslin75:
looks like the new2 V1+V2 has no magic number thus i cannot run for multiple pairs

You can. they are "smart" enough to not mess with other trades.

Not sure about your other EAs though. May be they will mess with V1 and V2's trades.

Private Messages

I get many PMs from members who are interested in V1 and V2. I tried to answer all of them but I can't do that anymore. It is too much. I get the same questions. I have 3 requests:

1.Please read all my previous posts for explanations.

2.Please post your questions on this thread (more people could benefit from that)

I will not answer to something that has been already discussed and answered.

I hope you understand. I don't want to be grumpy but I don't have much free time.

i'm backtestging version v1+v2 combined with 5% equity exit. why does it take so long to backtest? other ea's can backtest a year of every tick data in a relatively short time but this ea is taking about 5-7 mins per month.

cucurucu:
You can. they are "smart" enough to not mess with other trades. Not sure about your other EAs though. May be they will mess with V1 and V2's trades.

i would like to test low risk setting and high risk setting in 1 pair.... how can i do that? i am using version V1+V2 new2, not single V1 and V2

mini 5% problem

Hi all,

I use v1+v2 mini 5% version and

EA closing previous BUY orders when reopening. gbolla, or anyone else, can attach the god version?

Thank you.

I would really like to do this, but like cucurucu don't have much free time. I would like to find a volunteer here who would be willing to gather all EAs and post them in one post. I will then take those and re-post the first post on this thread.

Thank you if you can help.

Pinggarcia:
Yeah, I think there has been too many versions here and there in this thread. I am trying to demo forward test the ORIGINAL version found in the first post of this thread. As suggested, maybe if it's not too much to ask, MikeJoy can post all the EA in the first post of this thread, PLUS the comments and all. Of course only the working ones will be good. Thank you for all the contributors of this thread. I sure find them to be very very interesting. Now I hope I can benefit from it too, by winning some pips!

toze:
Hi all,

I use v1+v2 mini 5% version and

EA closing previous BUY orders when reopening. gbolla, or anyone else, can attach the god version?

Thank you.

by reopening, do you mean when you restart the MT4 terminal?

Yeah, I think there has been too many versions here and there in this thread. I am trying to demo forward test the ORIGINAL version found in the first post of this thread.

As suggested, maybe if it's not too much to ask, MikeJody can post all the EA in the first post of this thread, PLUS the comments and all. Of course only the working ones will be good. Thank you for all the contributors of this thread. I sure find them to be very very interesting. Now I hope I can benefit from it too, by winning some pips!

Right.

Previous BUY orders close when restarting MT

monik7:
Right. Previous BUY orders close when restarting MT

are you using this version

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

he says in that post that it fixes the problem.

try backtesting that version and let me know if it takes forever to even backtest one month.

Reason: