Harmonic Analysis - page 4

Usd/jpy m15 shs:

Files:

Do you guys (well not many users are here tho lol) think this could be SHS pattern?

Files:
eurjpym5_4.png  75 kb

RyuShin:
Do you guys (well not many users are here tho lol) think this could be SHS pattern?

Looks like something happened but I dont know much about SHS. The second shoulder is not as clear as the first. The one I posted on USD/JPY is more clear I think.

IanorinHawklight:
Looks like something happened but I dont know much about SHSThe second shoulder is not as clear as the first. The one I posted on USD/JPY is more clear I think.

That's what I was thinking actually. I saw the SHS pattern too and 61.8-78.6 retracement from the last swing as well. Btw what platform are you using besides MT4? I know you mentioned about it before but I forgot :/

Files:

I use ProrealTime.

IanorinHawklight:
I use ProrealTime.

Thank you. Sorry for asking an off-topic question.

USDCHF M15. Potential bearish bat and 50 AB=CD.

Files:
usdchfm15_5.png  77 kb

RyuShin:
EURJPY H4. Possible bearish butterfly and 38.2 and 50 AB=CD might happen.

i like this type indicator. easy to understand.

khanman:
i like this type indicator. easy to understand.

Do you mean those support/resistance indicators?

RyuShin:
That's a good point. Here's my idea on USDCAD. The price is sitting around previous weekly resistance and as you pointed out it's rejected 88.6 fibo (currently). With that's been said, it's maybe time to go south and it may complete gartley pattern afterwards.

Disappointing Canadian data moved the market. Anyways here's my new idea for USDCAD. Bearish ABCD.

Files:
Reason: