Harmonic Analysis - page 10

carbonmimetic:
NO...because alert is given by higher time frame and timing on lower time frame...so I have a low risk because higher time frame is much more important than lower...

It's really interesting. Because you stated that higher timframes are more important than lower timeframe, yet you enter a position based on stochastic divergence that is on lower timeframes. Is it correct? It's always to have alert system btw

USDCAD M5. Possible cypher.

Files:
usdcadm5-2.png  43 kb

RyuShin:
It's really interesting. Because you stated that higher timframes are more important than lower timeframe, yet you enter a position based on stochastic divergence that is on lower timeframes. Is it correct? It's always to have alert system btw

NOW: do you see double divergences on 15m and 5 m AUDUSD?

alert on 15 and timing on 5.....up!

now I am looking for end of 2 days cycle...........

Files:
aud_5.gif  44 kb

carbonmimetic:
now I am looking for end of 2 days cycle...........

To me it's a whole different way to approach harmonics. Very interesting! You don't circle tops? Maybe because it's downtrend?

RyuShin:
USDJPY M15. Possible crab and ABCD. The price is hanging around previous support area, ABCD pattern, RSX overbought, hmm...

The crab worked.

Files:
usdjpym15-2.png  54 kb

RyuShin:
To me it's a whole different way to approach harmonics. Very interesting! You don't circle tops? Maybe because it's downtrend?

I circle only bottom because for me it is more "simple" watching for bottom (even if there is no simple things on trading......).

The best way would be linked price and time...so cycles and harmonic patterns....

I follow:

EURUSD

USDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCHF

and you?

carbonmimetic:
I circle only bottom because for me it is more "simple" watching for bottom (even if there is no simple things on trading......).

The best way would be linked price and time...so cycles and harmonic patterns....

I follow:

EURUSD

USDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCHF

and you?

Since you only watch bottoms, do you only go long? No short?

I follow EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY and EURGBP.

i go short...but using other tools....

if you want read my divergences tool:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

post n°462

carbonmimetic:
i go short...but using other tools....

if you want read my divergences tool:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

post n°462

Thank you I'll take a look when I have time.

Reason: