Harmonic Analysis - page 275

-

check it out and report

поручик-What animal is this ----- and what follows from it ...

AUDUSD 4H. Something to pay attention to. A bullish three drives will be compete at previous structure level.

Files:
audusdh4.png  38 kb

NZDUSD 4H - Potential bullish bat and bearish cypher afterwards.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  50 kb

geonai:

поручик-What animal is this ----- and what follows from it ...

geonai,

poruchik might know it better what animal it is, but to me this animal looks like a TIRED CAMEL next to the pyramids of Egypt painted in style of cubism :) Maybe even wants to learn to read abcd?

Why do not you tell what we have to look for on this picture?

I am not supposed to tell you but for me would be helpful if you just focus the picture on the subject, even type there what you want to do, and what you want to ask about.

Currently to me looks like a puzzle with 2 question marks. So please help by cleaning it up and put your topic into the focus!

RyuShin:
NZDUSD 4H - Potential bullish bat and bearish cypher afterwards.

It is really nice, and as I see the bat is completing on the flattening HTF (D1) TL, seems like a nice, strong case, thank you!

geonai:
-

check it out and report

The bat looks OK to me, might get there. What is your plan now?

geonai:
people would not be bad to post, from time to time such graphics.cool I'm at a loss.как гаварят пашол на Х..!

This is what I meant in the other post....

If yuo want to share, please post the case if you want to share what you have learnt from it so we all can use it as an improvement, or mistake to avoid. Also by sharing it, you might ask for advice if you want to get ideas from others for improvement.

Please avoid bad words here in general!!!!!

Second retest of the PRZ.

dan50:

Second retest of the PRZ.

All the GBP pairs are showing signs of at least getting bearish for a while, the strongest sign I see on GBPUSD, so that is favorable probably for this pair too.

Here on GbpChf also we are in a zone where it could easily fall off the cliff. The warning sign I see is the W1 oscillator of mine still heading into OB not even into just close to it and heading there. So I really think it should have a bearish correction, but looks like gbp is pushing its limits to the top. For sure I cannot think of anything else what you do... HP rule entry and good MM with it. Thank you!

Chart GBPCHF, D1, 2014.04.17 23:08 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Reason: