Harmonic Analysis - page 266

RyuShin:
Something to look at.

Looks like this is what some refer to as "flip zone". Interestingly they use very similar wording and criteria as the Seiden followers with supply and demand.

Thanks.

RyuShin:
Seems to me you have learned the concept because you are able to draw supply and demand zone. The thing is you're afraid to make an execution. testing and backtesting is fine but if you don't practice trading, you will just keep testing. Trade every supply and demand zone and harmonic patterns you find with demo account. You will fight with some psychological predicament while practicing. Don't be afraid to move forward. I'm just telling you how I feel.

You are right, I know - said the chicken .

I had 2 weeks no losing day until yesterday, today with gbpusd gains could have recovered even that... I mean the loss of yesterday... instead I am sitting in the usual ups and downs, seeing it grawing, then getting back to origin, or getting close to zero etc... and I hate it. since yesterday I would be happy closing and reopening shorts instead...

Dunno...I am struggling with myself.

Concerning SupDem, Irad could comment better than I can, my hesitation with that is, that very hard to get into the good trend, since it is mostly running away, on the other hand it is easy to get into the countertrend... I think some HP traders might experince the same some times .

lobogabor:
You are right, I know - said the chicken . I had 2 weeks no losing day until yesterday, today with gbpusd gains could have recovered even that... I mean the loss of yesterday... instead I am sitting in the usual ups and downs, seeing it grawing, then getting back to origin, or getting close to zero etc... and I hate it. since yesterday I would be happy closing and reopening shorts instead... Dunno...I am struggling with myself. Concerning SupDem, Irad could comment better than I can, my hesitation with that is, that very hard to get into the good trend, since it is mostly running away, on the other hand it is easy to get into the countertrend... I think some HP traders might experince the same some times .

Hard to get in to the good trend? I don't give a crap about trend personally because I don't follow trend. I'm not a trend trader. Don't hesitate to trade with demo account. If you wanna get better, conquer the fear. Trade with demo account as if it was real money.

This is still a BAT BEAR in training. At this time the price is congestion in the AB = CD

RyuShin:
Hard to get in to the good trend? I don't give a crap about trend personally because I don't follow trend. I'm not a trend trader. Don't hesitate to trade with demo account. If you wanna get better, conquer the fear. Trade with demo account as if it was real money.

Yes I do both, the demo I try to treat as real...(well, trying), and also got back to real but more careful, which I know is not right.

I am getting happy with myself though, which is promising.

lobogabor:
You are right, I know - said the chicken .

I had 2 weeks no losing day until yesterday, today with gbpusd gains could have recovered even that... I mean the loss of yesterday... instead I am sitting in the usual ups and downs, seeing it grawing, then getting back to origin, or getting close to zero etc... and I hate it. since yesterday I would be happy closing and reopening shorts instead...

Dunno...I am struggling with myself.

Concerning SupDem, Irad could comment better than I can, my hesitation with that is, that very hard to get into the good trend, since it is mostly running away, on the other hand it is easy to get into the countertrend... I think some HP traders might experince the same some times .

honestly, I don't follow the trend aswell and I have no idea what's a counter trend trade is, I am trying to be one of the first buyers/sellers on a move, otherwise stop.

a trade I took on GBPCHF. I don't think any trend follower or countertrend trader could tell me to go short where I did

Files:

irad:
honestly, I don't follow the trend aswell and I have no idea what's a counter trend trade is, I am trying to be one of the first buyers/sellers on a move, otherwise stop.

a trade I took on GBPCHF. I don't think any trend follower or countertrend trader could tell me to go short where I did

Yes, that is right, short term most of the time it is even more rewarding trading CT (with good RR of course).

I am lost in that topic.

On this one yes I see no trend, but what I see also, that is the best soil for HPs as well.

Dunno, any experience with it?

Chart GBPCHF, D1, 2014.04.10 21:27 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I tried to draw clean and crispy, what I mean correction time, when no real trend can be drawn, HPs flourish. After all, all the teaching say these are corrections....

Also even an ABCD is rather short from entry when it is in the dominant trend direction. This I do see in my testing for supply demand as well... in the trend direction if there is a nice one, there is no return to supply/demand zone... That was my previous question in one of the previous mails..have you experienced that?

RyuShin:
Lobo, you tend to take things too serious. Take it easy. If you have your followers, go tell them like "it's better to keep the position" but you know you shouldn't say anything like that to traders who have their own rules. A trader decides what he does for himself. We are not to tell people what to do. I hope you get what I mean.

I do get it, must have been a language issue then. I am definitely not telling others what to do, and will not. My thinking about the stuff all it is meant to be, right, or wrong, time tells. (might attach the trade warning message too in case somebody has not seen it yet )

Anyway tell anyone to do something...it will never happen, if happens it will be a different way, etc. But definitely I am not a guru to tell anybody what to do , and sorry if my bad wording ever implied that!

Seriousness, well I do take it serious, it is the business we are dealing with, isnt it?

As for your suggestion I get it right, will work on the wording,

tnx.

BTW is there a way to attach a standard footer to my messages? I would be thinking of something like that to attache to all of my messages. I have seen people having such on other sites...

Well it was an impossible mission to me to attacch any pic to my profile so far, so maybe it will be a double impossible mission to me technically .

Something like this:

Do not follow my advice if you wana keep your underware, if you do lose it blame only yourself! - Your better half will question about your lost underware anyway !

"deep searching" historical datas vs could it be cypher ?

Files:

Files:
xauusd-m15-.png  46 kb
Reason: