Harmonic Analysis - page 167

EurGbp-H4 potential cypher in the PRZ

Files:
eurgbp.h4.png  94 kb

RyuShin:
There are cypher and crab if you want more patterns. I wouldn't wait for Demark to show. I'd just trade cypher and crab.

Man, you were right!

Now there is a potential Wolfe wave completing, I need to find my favorit patterns to see where is a potential entry short.

Files:

RyuShin:
You can try here lobo, Ratios & Harmonics: a Different Way to Trade @ Forex Factory. Seems like more people are sharing. I guess you'll learn a lot

Ryushin, thanks a lot, I have joined that, but looking at it must tell you, I do not really miss new ideas, even sometimes I find myself more than I can handle at the moment. What I do not see there unless you introduce, some good comment and contribution to individual ideas and persons wanting to learn and develop. But lets see of course, I cannot tell anything else at the moment.

Thanks for giving a hand again - as you did it regularly in the past!

harmonic patterns ea mt4 needed pls

hi everyone

i m looking for a long time already for harmonic patterns ea mt4

i d be glad if someone can help me with that

tnx

shaike1000:
hi everyone i m looking for a long time already for harmonic patterns ea mt4 i d be glad if someone can help me with that tnx

Check out this site HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4, it might help you.

lobogabor:
Ryushin, thanks a lot, I have joined that, but looking at it must tell you, I do not really miss new ideas, even sometimes I find myself more than I can handle at the moment. What I do not see there unless you introduce, some good comment and contribution to individual ideas and persons wanting to learn and develop. But lets see of course, I cannot tell anything else at the moment. Thanks for giving a hand again - as you did it regularly in the past!

I know what you're saying lobo. I don't wanna close the thread cuz I started it. I just wanted it be a place where people come and share. Well anyways, it looks like I should just stick to the thread.

GPBJPY 4h - Potential bearish N200.

Files:
gbpjpyh1.png  74 kb

USDJPY 4h - Potential bearish cypher, gartley and butterfly.

Files:
usdjpyh1.png  81 kb

tnx a lot !!!!

AudNzd H4 bull bat just about to reach/retest PRZ

Files:
Reason: