Harmonic Analysis - page 90

lobogabor:
Thank you, this is really wierd. On the XA retracement 2 pips difference I would not pay too much attantion to, but the internal extension is definitely different. I was drawing it 2 different ways no in NT and still both are different from yours. I hope we find what is wrong and we can learn from it.

I did do the fibex from AB leg just starting A to B and then into C - that is on my post.

Then I did the fibex from AB again, but starting from A to B and back to A.

Both gives me different points from yours. All we are trying to do here is find the extended ABCD typical for a bat.

What do you think is different?

Thanks for pulling attantion to it! I hope we figure out. Let me know.

Just to add to my confusion, I repeated the process in MT4 and I have a different result

I use the Fib Expansion tool(F8)

A To B To C

I'll check later with my feed from MBTrading

Being short on ChfJpy for an H1 gartley since this morning, now I see an upcoming m15 small bull cypher potential.

irad:
I use the Fib Expansion tool(F8)

A To B To C

I'll check later with my feed from MBTrading

Allright, I looked into it more deeper, and I had the same thing on my MBTrading feed, that's one of the reasons I stopped using them for brokerage service,

Look at point A it look like some sort of missed data because of the weekend

there is just big red candle

in my fxcm feed it look very smooth,

I don't know which feed I would trust in that case.

but that for sure the difference in our feed.

GBPUSD H1 bear gartley is getting close to completion, i.e. gartley AB=CD around 1.575 @ a nice round number + nice structure @ or close to X.

The same time on lower TF there more bear harmonics start coming together. Still needs to go up, and get the oscillator into OB.

Could be an excellent R/R obtained here...it is quite rare for a gartley.

Hello everyone here! This seems to be a very useful site, but very quiet at the same time.

Isn`t there anybody seeing a new harmonic entry opportunity to share?

On 15 minute chart one can find 2 tradeable harmonic patterns a day per instrument and it is one timeframe (TF) one instrument.

If taking only the majors it is at least 8 times more. So why is this silence here? Nobody wants to share and discuss?

I am just a new guest here, but it hurts to see that such a valuable resource as this site is not being used .

Please tell me why that is, and lets change that!

Tnx.

GBPJPY - 60 min- bear shark+bear butterfly about to complete. Shark has a wider range of PRZ, but butterfly is to narrow that for at least a profitable short trade in this region.

Please comment. Tnx.

USDCAD - 240 min - bear bat and bear crab about to hit PRZ and give a short opportunity.

Please comment your view on this trade opportunity!

Tnx!

NZDUSD-H4- I do not see my previous post about NzdUsd cypher (from an other source, from other site) so I am just posting the content separately..

There is an H4 Cypher in around the AC fib ret. 78.6 PRZ ready to be entering on your criteria in this region!

I hope you can find 1-2 profitable trade opportunities from the above selection . Wish you $$$`s!

lobogabor:
Hello everyone here! This seems to be a very useful site, but very quiet at the same time.

Isn`t there anybody seeing a new harmonic entry opportunity to share?

On 15 minute chart one can find 2 tradeable harmonic patterns a day per instrument and it is one timeframe (TF) one instrument.

If taking only the majors it is at least 8 times more. So why is this silence here? Nobody wants to share and discuss?

I am just a new guest here, but it hurts to see that such a valuable resource as this site is not being used .

Please tell me why that is, and lets change that!

Tnx.

Hi, I know what you are talking about, I like that sharing, but the silence that nobody say anything when you post while you see the thread have over 18k views, so why should I bother post if everyone trading just for themselves?

Hi irad, tnx for the comment, I will try to be here, and stay here, and share here, lets see we can make a difference. What do you say?

I am just a participant, and I believe 2 heads are more than one, so I would think sharing helps to all of us. Maybe I am wrong, but my results have improved significantly since I started sharing ideas and not trying it alone .

Reason: