Harmonic Analysis - page 41

GBPJPY H1. Potential tradable gartley.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_2.png  57 kb

GBPUSD H4. Potential tradable butterfly.

Files:
gbpusdh4.png  45 kb
gbpusdh4-2.png  56 kb

n200 on GY, 88.6 bounce.

Files:
gy-n200.jpg  114 kb

irad:
Yesterday I had a failed LONG bat pattern on the USDJPY on 60m chart, so after the market told me to look for bearish opportunities I found bearish butterfly on the 1M chart(scalping) which worked pretty well so far - already got 2 of my targets looking for the 127.2% of DC leg. target 1 - 47 pips target 2 - 81 pips looking for target 3 - 132 pips

That worked out nicely, didn't it? Harmonic patterns work no matter what timeframe is.

irad:
GBPCHF 30m Bullish Crab past data: 2 big red candles stops at the crab pattern PRZ; price already touched the PRZ

Nicely worked out. I don't trade this pair but it's always wonderful to see a pattern working.

Files:
gbpchfh1.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
That worked out nicely, didn't it? Harmonic patterns work no matter what timeframe is.

indeed, but I only manage to recover some of my lost on the previous bat pattern trade which was sitting on a weekly support, news just kept pressing it lower.

Market is making it's next move,

will it be the big bearish cypher or the small bat bullish

if bat pattern will be the first one, then cypher pattern is still on, but not vice versa

irad:
Yesterday I had a failed LONG bat pattern on the USDJPY on 60m chart, so after the market told me to look for bearish opportunities I found bearish butterfly on the 1M chart(scalping) which worked pretty well so far - already got 2 of my targets looking for the 127.2% of DC leg. target 1 - 47 pips target 2 - 81 pips looking for target 3 - 132 pips

Would you mind showing me the bat pattern? I had a long bat pattern too on M30 (I posted it before) which looks kinda invalid but it worked out and gained 50pips. There was a korharmonics 121 pattern as well.

Files:

RyuShin:
Would you mind showing me the bat pattern? I had a long bat pattern too on M30 (I posted it before) which looks kinda invalid but it worked out and gained 50pips. There was a korharmonics 121 pattern as well.

that's the exact pattern, I was too conservative, I took the bat after the market spiked up and down, because I assume that market will retest that PRZ and go up.

so in that case it's a successfull pattern

what's your targets for bat pattern?

irad:
that's the exact pattern, I was too conservative, I took the bat after the market spiked up and down, because I assume that market will retest that PRZ and go up. so in that case it's a successfull pattern what's your targets for bat pattern?

When the price reached the PRZ, korharmonics 121 pattern was formed. After that the price went up and then korhamornics SHS pattern was formed, that time the price was little bit above 38.2 retracement of CD of the bat and profit was about 55pips so I decided to close it. If I doubled the long position, I would close one and leave the other one with BE.

Reason: