Harmonic Trading - page 495

grandaevus:
Okay fixed. Absolute values caused a problem in fib calculations. Now it should be okay. Please let me know if something doesn't work as it should be.

Hi Grandaevus,

Many thanks for the fantastic work.

Where can we download the fixed version ? from the original post ?

Vitocorleone:
Hi Grandaevus,

Many thanks for the fantastic work.

Where can we download the fixed version ? from the original post ?

Yes, original post contains the fixed last version.

Bullish "Enhanced 121 Pattern" on UsdJpy D1

can test 93.00 level

Files:
usdjpyd1.png  52 kb

grandaevus:
Bullish "Enhanced 121 Pattern" on UsdJpy D1

can test 93.00 level

grandaveus, what's the values for fib deviation and maxdepth? 0.05 and 55? Cuz I never get to see the pattern on my USDJPY D1 chart. It's not a big problem for me but it's weird sort of.

RyuShin:
grandaveus, what's the values for fib deviation and maxdepth? 0.05 and 55? Cuz I never get to see the pattern on my USDJPY D1 chart. It's not a big problem for me but it's weird sort of.

All default values except DirectionOfSearchMaxMin=false. Have you downloaded the fixed version?

grandaevus:
All default values except DirectionOfSearchMaxMin=false. Have you downloaded the fixed version?

Thanks. Yes I did. I still don't see it but it's okay. Maybe I have to change time or something. Something similar happened too. The same v117, the same setting but I saw a different patern from irad's chart. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page328.

RyuShin:
Thanks. I still don't see it but it's okay.

It's really weird since harmonic patterns are broker independent. could you please send a screenshot?

grandaevus:
It's really weird since harmonic patterns are broker independent. could you please send a screenshot?

Here it is. As you can see, fib deviation=0.05 and maxdepth=55.

Files:
untitled_4.png  100 kb

I'll download the fixed version again. Zigzag is different from your chart.

poruchik:
GBPUSD H1

It not 121, what here harmony?

Why a pattern designated 1:1?

And on all Internet one drawing on a pattern which I took from the book walks Bryce Gilmore

And it has 3 books, and not one drawing about 121 patterns

All right, the code went to look

master poruchik, frankly I am not convinced also and I don't like to leave the pattern definition with this settings. Fibonacci ratios for the "Enhancec 121 Pattern" are taken from 121 pattern definition and korharmonics uses the same ratios. But I've read the book of Bryce Gilmore and there in all 121 patterns, AB=CD.

So we have got two choices,

1) I'll leave the definition as it is an it will use exactly the same logic with korharmonics

or

2)I'll add AB=CD rule to 121 pattern definition, so less would be found but at least it would be real 121 pattern as described in the book.

Please read the book "Price Action - One Day at a Time" Chapter 8 1:1 Theory

Reason: