Forget random quotes - page 59

jelizavettka:
Double counter? .... So it's already a martin. And if you don't close the previous counter, you lock one. Did I get it right?
What kind of martin? You open a double counter to the already open position and OrderCloseBy(), one remains in the opposite direction.

Reshetov:
You should only time out if the signal is against the wool, or better still, roll over with a double counter.

The first I support, the second I deny.

tara:

Lisa, he's not a fourth, he's an IV.
What do you mean? Vanya the Terrible?

tara:

About time - not as simple as Paukas, but much simpler :)

So share it. I'll find something to argue with.

TheXpert:
So, share. I'll find something to disagree with you.

Why do you say so at once? How can you confirm it?

By setting TP at random, we equalise it with SL. It's a necessary thing, but not profitable.

Any tactic of working with pattern implies a signal to enter when the moment of exit is not clear, hence - "dancing with tambourine", in the best case - Fibo expansion.

Reshetov:
What kind of martin? You open a double counter position to an already open position and OrderCloseBy(), one remains in the opposite direction.
Wow! I'm dark) Now I get it)

paukas:
Shut it down, not by timeout, but by fuck.
What the fuck does that mean? Is it to close the terminal and the computer and go and drink a beer? (I read this advice from you somewhere)))

jelizavettka:
What does it mean to fuck off? Is it to close the terminal and computer and go for a beer? (I read this advice from you somewhere)))
Well, look. Suppose there is an intraday pattern that suggests buying. And now would you buy it now if this pattern was formed not now, but yesterday, the day before yesterday, or a week ago?

tara:

Setting TP at random

First of all, not at random. Secondly, I'm talking about timing, fuck the stops.

TheXpert:
First of all, not at random. Secondly, I mean the timing, fuck the stops.

The souring time of the signal? :)
Reason: