FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 30

Nesradamus:
How did you draw the channels? Admit it, from a torch, on a hunch)))

When price was going up, I wondered if it was going to break the channel. But no, it reached the resistance and went down. I was surprised that nobody looks at monthly chart. Eventually I decided to show that there was such a chart as well. And after that - go to the channels and draw. :)))

Nesradamus:
How did you draw the channels? admit that you drew them from a lantern by instinct)))
how else do you draw them?! The price comes from a lantern and the channels from a lantern, don't you think?

Dimka-novitsek:
I can easily insert a screenshot by clicking on the picture?
Yeah, I got it.

MobileMan:
How else do you draw them?! Price moves from the light and channels from the light, don't they?

Rule 8: double tops

Double tops represent one of the best ways to enter short. In this case, we see a price high being challenged. In most cases, the time for an uptrend has passed and the market is now in a downtrend. You should use the first rally to test the top as a selling opportunity. In many cases, this ends up forming a double top. Check the historical data for previous double tops in the market you are trading and see what the market must have done to break the double top. Sometimes, this will be an excess of 1% to 2% of the current market price. Based on this, you should place your stop orders. The distance between the double tops is also important. The greater the distance, the more reliable the formation. The larger the scale of the chart, the more important the double tops formed on them. That is why you should always consider longer term charts first

Rule 9: Double bottoms

Just like double tops, good double bases imply excellent trading opportunities. Most major bull markets start from these bases. Always watch for the formation of these chart patterns on all time scales. Place orders to take advantage of these trading opportunities.

Weekly candle on USD/JPY..... what are your opinions? Feel free to post your porgonzas.

Nesradamus:

So if you've got it so right, then the longs are in the middle of nowhere, eh?

solar:

So if you've got it so right, then the longs are in the middle of nowhere, eh?
The current price situation (at any time) involves: 4-5 channels, 3-5 trends, 2-3 corrections. Draw

solar:

so if you have it so correctly drawn, then the longs are in the middle of nowhere ? eh ?

The eye has yet to be filled... (Bene))))) Try to figure it out for yourself before the price...

Tantrik:
The current price situation (at any time) involves: 4-5 channels, 3-5 trends, 2-3 corrections. Draw

in the current situation was a drop, what other channels are there? .... I said after the tranche that it was going down. since monday we have a small correction and then we go down.
Reason: