Harmonic Analysis - page 27

EURJPY H1. I'm not sure how the pattern is called.

Files:
eurjpyh1.png  64 kb

EURUSD H4. Yesterday the pair dropped after touching previous resistance. The price closed below 61.8 from the last swing which created AB of ABCD or gartley pattern. It's now staying around another previous S/R 1.300. It may rally and complete a gartley pattern or rally and retest previous S/R around 1.3057, then drop to about 1.294 to complete a ABCD pattern with bullish divergence. If the ABCD occurs, there will be a potential cypher pattern.

Files:
eurusdh4_4.png  51 kb
eurusdh4-2.png  50 kb

NZDUSD H1. Bat pattern. The price is hanging around major support level. Maybe it's time to reverse.

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  70 kb

CADJPY 60m Bearish Cypher

78.6 of XA leg(94.64) is sitting on 1st Daily Support

BA 161.8 extension is sitting on that level also, RSI showed overbought and now making divergence.

looking left I saw price bouncing only one time from that level

good luck trading this week.

irad:
CADJPY 60m Bearish Cypher 78.6 of XA leg(94.64) is sitting on 1st Daily Support BA 161.8 extension is sitting on that level also, RSI showed overbought and now making divergence. looking left I saw price bouncing only one time from that level good luck trading this week.

Nice one irad. My question is, would you wait for it to reach 161.8 BA extension for entry? I drew a cypher pattern with Jason's way. 78.6 XC retracement meets previous resistance level. He would've entered already. I might use Jason's way in this case.

Files:
cadjpyh1.png  66 kb

RyuShin:
Nice one irad. My question is, would you wait for it to reach 161.8 BA extension for entry? I drew a cypher pattern with Jason's way. 78.6 XC retracement meets previous resistance level. He would've entered already. I might use Jason's way in this case.

in this case the 161.8 and 78.6 are 4 pips difference, I might go for the 78.6 because it's the calculated as the daily support already, which I saw those levels to be reliable but I like paying more attention to the fibo extension, and if they line up with other fibos and pivot levels it might be a good PRZ

I know jason cypher would already being filled, but I try to prevent myself to get on a trade with that amount of risk, so I can wait patiently for the false breakout to fill my order and go back south(we already saw the RSI divergence so the market losing it's steam to go higher)

and I could also no get filled at all.. i'll just wait for another good opportunity.

irad:
in this case the 161.8 and 78.6 are 4 pips difference, I might go for the 78.6 because it's the calculated as the daily support already, which I saw those levels to be reliable but I like paying more attention to the fibo extension, and if they line up with other fibos and pivot levels it might be a good PRZ I know jason cypher would already being filled, but I try to prevent myself to get on a trade with that amount of risk, so I can wait patiently for the false breakout to fill my order and go back south(we already saw the RSI divergence so the market losing it's steam to go higher) and I could also no get filled at all.. i'll just wait for another good opportunity.

I get your point. As you know harmonic patterns work with support and resistance. Depending on support and resistance, it can be Jason cypher and your cypher. Two patterns on EURJPY H1. Cypher and shark. The shark is better in this case.

Files:
eurjpyh1-3.png  69 kb
eurjpyh1-2.png  67 kb

RyuShin:
I get your point. As you know harmonic patterns work with support and resistance. Depending on support and resistance, it can be Jason cypher and your cypher. Two patterns on EURJPY H1. Cypher and shark. The shark is better in this case.

Hey,

it's interesting point, so if harmonic works of support and ressistance hence X point is S/R level

so might often when cypher appear to test this level... and cypher would be like a DT or DB

irad:
Hey, it's interesting point, so if harmonic works of support and ressistance hence X point is S/R level so might often when cypher appear to test this level... and cypher would be like a DT or DB

What are DT and DB?

RyuShin:
What are DT and DB?

S/R support/ressistance

DT/DB Double top/Double Botton

We use those terms so much and we could use some abbreviations for those

Reason: