Make It No Repaint Please! - page 49

trymyrobot:
Hello friends,

i have created a robo...its working..but i am having only one problem in this robot...trailing stop modify error is the only problem...can u rectify that problem???if u correct that problem means it willbe very useful to all.

so i hope that, u will help me please friends.....thanks in advance....

Trailing stop 10 means 10 points not 10 pips. If you are trying to use 10 points stop loss (trailing stop) on a 5 digit broker, no way it will be able to set it.

Check for minimal stop loss distance (MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL) ; and compare it to np75_tStopPips : stop level must be greater or equal to np75_tStopPips

Also correct your toPoints() functions - to point is quite simple : numberOfPoints*_Point;

Hai mladen,

Thanks for the response....i have checked again...it is not points..its the pips...i have default setting takeprofit 10pips and stop loss40 pips...but again i am getting the same problem that trailing stop modification error....i dont know how to correct this issue...can u please rectify this problem.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE

trymyrobot:
Hai mladen,

Thanks for the response....i have checked again...it is not points..its the pips...i have default setting takeprofit 10pips and stop loss40 pips...but again i am getting the same problem that trailing stop modification error....i dont know how to correct this issue...can u please rectify this problem.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE

trymyrobot

To have pips the calculation is the following : stopLossPips = np75_tStopPips*_Point*MathPow(10,_Digits%2);

Hello mladen,

Thanks for the quick response...can u do one favour on me...really i dont know how to correct this problem and this calculation methods?....can u please kindly modify and update this robo....please mladen...it willbe very helpful....

pleaseeeeeeee mladen

THANKS IN ADVANCE MLADEN

trymyrobot:
Hello mladen,

Thanks for the quick response...can u do one favour on me...really i dont know how to correct this problem and this calculation methods?....can u please kindly modify and update this robo....please mladen...it willbe very helpful....

pleaseeeeeeee mladen

THANKS IN ADVANCE MLADEN

trymyrobot

I have tried to explain it : stop loss is not used as a number of pips that you wish to have the stop loss - it is used as order open price +- np75_tStopPips*_Point*MathPow(10,_Digits%2);

mladen can you make this npr or add price function?

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen can you make this npr or add price function?

As far as I see it does not repaint, but anyway here is a simplified and cleaned up code : kdj_arrows_nrp.mq4

Files:

Mr M

Mr T

can you look at this code please...

seems to lag and not update.

can you tell me what it is,

i have tried to replicate with rsi, rsx, cci...

but have not been able to...

thanks

nick

Files:
mega_fx.mq4  5 kb

nickfx:
Mr M

Mr T

thanks

nick

nick

That is a decompiled version of solar wind.

You can see more details about that indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

nickfx:
Mr M

Mr T

thanks

nick

Does not matter what you use (rsi, rsx, cci) : that indicator will always repaint

Reason: