Make It No Repaint Please! - page 53

mladen:
This would be a non repainting version, but do not expect the same results as the repainting version : sot_dot_14_2.mq4 (the usual story : when repainting it looks oerfect, when made to work correctly, it does not)

Thanks mladen .

You don't have a no repaint version of this one as well do you by any chance?

sot_dot_10.mq4

Files:

Who Knows:
Thanks mladen .

You don't have a no repaint version of this one as well do you by any chance?

sot_dot_10.mq4

Try out this version (same remark as for the previous one) : sot_dot_10_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version (same remark as for the previous one) : sot_dot_10_2.mq4

Thanks again mladen.

One more thing lol, with this indicator:

azzx_larry_2_0.mq4

I think this is the same indicator as "IFX_LarryWilliams_extremes" but I dont have the MQ4 version of that. Anyway the dots/arrows appear a couple of candles back from the current candle. Is it possible this could be changed so the dot appears immediately at the close of the current candle? It may be calculating something in the future, I don't know, so im not sure if it is possible but if it can be done that would be great.

Files:

third time is a charm.....

Looking at it again im guessing it must use future calculations as the arrows are to accurate for it not too.

Who Knows:
Looking at it again im guessing it must use future calculations as the arrows are to accurate for it not too.

It is (using future bars)

For that one I recommend to leave it as is and forget about it (changing the usage of those future bars would not help since it is looking for peaks similar to super signals and that can not be changed to give any meaningful values)

One more question : am I right that I can access all the buffers from the indicator (not just those that are visible on chart)?

apprentice coder:
One more question : am I right that I can access all the buffers from the indicator (not just those that are visible on chart)?

Yes, you are right. You can access any buffer declared within the indicator (no need at all to be a screen buffer)

Hello Pros and not Pros

hope everybody is doing good.

I know this indi is kind of an "old hat" but I made it way more sharp reacting.

"snake-force" or "snake in borders" called.

Can someone please make it non repainting please ?

Would like to check how it works then, combined with other indis.

Files:

wolf300:
Hello Pros and not Pros

hope everybody is doing good.

I know this indi is kind of an "old hat" but I made it way more sharp reacting.

"snake-force" or "snake in borders" called.

Can someone please make it non repainting please ?

Would like to check how it works then, combined with other indis.

wolf300

Snake force uses centered TMA. Centered TMA always recalculates. Snake force can not be made non-repainting because of that

Reason: