Make It No Repaint Please! - page 45

Sorry guys

I was having Absolut and must have mixed up Holy Grail with Grain ... So... back to the drawing board!

pipsycho

Pipsycho:
Pava...rotti

I need an indicator that recalculates the lagging factor of the extreme Jurik fractal repainted through the binary dynamic SSA when it crosses the zero line downwards.

Think you are up for task? I will share the profits!

I am quite sure to have found the Holy Grail!

Eat your heart out Monty Python

Pipsycho

There is no such thing as "Jurik fractal". Composite fractal behavior (invented by Mark Jurik) does not have anything in common with fractals

Binary SSA also does not have too much meaning : SSA is a way to analyze some data - the only "binary" that can be imagined is the slope of that result - but in a cases when it is not made an oscillator (which is a normal usage of SSA) it will never cross zero line in financial markets (unless ECB does something like SNB did two days ago ). Since SSA uses future data for calculation, there is no lag (lag parameter usually used in SSA indicators does not mean lag in a normal sense of the word)

PS: "xtreme binary robot" was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181385/page5 with an explanation what is it

PPS: if someone thinks that this is a serious post, then you are wrong Serious is only my left shoe when I try to put my right foot in it

hello, how can make it no repaint? Ty

mladen:
PPS: if someone thinks that this is a serious post, then you are wrong Serious is only my left shoe when I try to put my right foot in it

HAHHAHAA i like your sense of humour Mladen, you're making me laugh so much!

can you post it???

darrenlall:
can you post it???

My left shoe?

Hey darrenlall,

I can give you the link that you can make this indicator into non-repainting version by offering people between 5 usd and 20 usd. There are many best coders there. Please check your PM.

As usual, Pava is joking at his trash, deceiving "darrenlall" with his funny Holly Grail tales...

If you want to get a best system, focus on RSI,CCI and STOCH or systems, codes including them. Because many trader use these indicators. It is the secret.

takbir:
Hey darrenlall,

I can give you the link that you can make this indicator into non-repainting version by offering people between 5 usd and 20 usd. There are many best coders there. Please check your PM.

As usual, Pava is joking at his trash, deceiving "darrenlall" with his funny Holly Grail tales...

If you want to get a best system, focus on RSI,CCI and STOCH or systems, codes including them. Because many trader use these indicators. It is the secret.

takbir

I have a feeling that in this case it was only you that was serious

Zee Dark Forces Are Strong today! We Shalt Need 1 Ring to Rule Them All!

mladen:
takbir I have a feeling that in this case it was only you that was serious

You are right, sir. There should be one person who guides people, even the others do not care.

Reason: