Make It No Repaint Please! - page 44

Here it is again

Yet another one bites the dust.... when will people start to seriously put effort in learning on the hard journey instead of buying systems off the internet and thinking about get-rich-quick-schemes.....

Wintersky

Cheers

Pava...rotti

I need an indicator that recalculates the lagging factor of the extreme Jurik fractal repainted through the binary dynamic SSA when it crosses the zero line downwards.

Think you are up for task? I will share the profits!

I am quite sure to have found the Holy Grail!

Eat your heart out Monty Python

Pipsycho

By the way... Make it no-repaint please

Pipsycho:
Pava...rotti

I need an indicator that recalculates the lagging factor of the extreme Jurik fractal repainted through the binary dynamic SSA when it crosses the zero line downwards.

Think you are up for task? I will share the profits!

I am quite sure to have found the Holy Grail!

Eat your heart out Monty Python

Pipsycho

will be done in no time!

I guess next year ....

Xtreme Binary Robot Channel ...I have one too, it's not ultimate de luxe, and it repaints I think, but for me it works well.

I think it must repaint to work well ...

Wulong10:
Xtreme Binary Robot Channel ...I have one too, it's not ultimate de luxe, and it repaints I think, but for me it works well. I think it must repaint to work well ...

yes...especially when the trend is strong

If someone found holy grail, should not share with others... Because i am sure that it will not work other day...

Pava:
yes...especially when the trend is strong

Yes, when the Kaufman Ama goes down with angle at five o'clock I don't care, I even like it. One should ALWAYS look first at the things moving averages do...

Reason: