Make It No Repaint Please! - page 52

mladen:
Demos6

If you wish to use that indicator, then use solar wind indicator with period set to 80 (since that is just another renamed solar wind indicator - see the comparison)

Bus,as you know, solar wind (and "profit indicator") repaints much more than 1 bar

Thank you mladen, in the tests that I made I only saw repainting one bar, never thought it could be a solar wind. Thank you.

Demos6:
Thank you mladen, in the tests that I made I only saw repainting one bar, never thought it could be a solar wind. Thank you.

It comes in so many forms that it is difficult to know just from the look

But it has a characteristic code part that once you see it immediately gives away that it is solar wind

Demos6:
Hello mladen,

Could you please remove the one bar repainting issue that this indicator have?

Even for an indicator with the word "profit" on the name and with a one bar repainting issue its still a interesting indicator.

This mq4 is not up to date with the 600+ MT4 but its not a problem for me because I have kept a old version of Metaeditor that can compile this kind of indicators, so you don't need to address that problem.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Demos6,

can you please share this indicator works with 600+?

Thanks in Advance.

Here you are, but you're better not to trade with, unless you wanna make it you unhappy.

profit_indicator_nmc.mq4

Files:

How exactly can we make non-repainting color line?

apprentice coder:

then it's gonna look like MACD if you're lucky...

Hey, is it possible this could be made to not repaint please?

sot_dot_14.mq4

Files:

Who Knows:
Hey, is it possible this could be made to not repaint please? sot_dot_14.mq4

This would be a non repainting version, but do not expect the same results as the repainting version : sot_dot_14_2.mq4 (the usual story : when repainting it looks oerfect, when made to work correctly, it does not)

Files:

apprentice coder:

Here is one very simple example : simple_nrp_ma.mq4

Check it out. It will probably help you to see how it is done

Files:

mladen:
Here is one very simple example : simple_nrp_ma.mq4 Check it out. It will probably help you to see how it is done

That should do. Thank you

Reason: