Coding help - page 269

mladen:
litplum Sorry, but from the ex4 I can not see what and how it does it

OK Mladen, thanks for looking.

Dear Mladen

The way you coded no lag super smoother using array is very interesting.

Array always is part of your codes. Is there any reason you use them extensively?

About repainting that you noticed, how many bars the no lag super smoother repaints?

A few bars or all price history?

Best,

-IXI-:
Dear Mladen

The way you coded no lag super smoother using array is very interesting.

Array always is part of your codes. Is there any reason you use them extensively?

About repainting that you noticed, how many bars the no lag super smoother repaints?

A few bars or all price history?

Best,

I sue arrays for two reasons : because we had a lack of buffers in metatrader 4 and because it is much easier to port the code this way (the function does not depend on some variables declared somewhere externally).

Of that absolute no lag super smoother : count an 20 bars (probably 10, but I am not 100% sure)

Dear Mladen, I always have trouble to modify some indicators to be able to put a Moving Average on it. Some work when I just change the buffer of the line I want to smooth from X to 0 (putting it in the first place), but some don't work with that method. Is that the right way to do it ? Can you help me ? I want to put a MA on that indicator when using it in MTF : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. Changing the buffer makes it work when it is used in original Timeframe, but not in MTF. Thank you very much.

airquest:
Dear Mladen, I always have trouble to modify some indicators to be able to put a Moving Average on it. Some work when I just change the buffer of the line I want to smooth from X to 0 (putting it in the first place), but some don't work with that method. Is that the right way to do it ? Can you help me ? I want to put a MA on that indicator when using it in MTF : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. Changing the buffer makes it work when it is used in original Timeframe, but not in MTF. Thank you very much.

airquest

It has to be recoded to enable you to do that. But in that case dynamic zone values are going to be in front of the main value

Hi,

I have some issue with modyfying pending buystop and sellstop orders. The problem is that I can't set SL/TP. I wrote script but it doesn't work at all. What is the reason ? Could you help me ?

Files:

Equity:
Hi, I have some issue with modyfying pending buystop and sellstop orders. The problem is that I can't set SL/TP. I wrote script but it doesn't work at all. What is the reason ? Could you help me ?

Check with

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

what is your minimal stop level in points for a specific symbol on your broker, but almost sure that it is more than 30 points. Try using more than 30 points for stop loss level to check

tkz883:
Yes, appreciate ur help... Thanks Mladen

Dear MLaden,

May i know if i can write condition based on the bolinger band of symbol ratios?

For example, long signal forms when price breaches lower bolinger band

short signal forms when price breaches upper bolinger band?

It's not the reason. I made SL level much bigger and still got the same: nothing happened....

"As a genuine ECN platform, Excel Markets allows traders to use any type of automated or manual trading strategy, with no restrictions whatsoever on stop and limit orders to the current market price."

mladen:
Check with

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

what is your minimal stop level in points for a specific symbol on your broker, but almost sure that it is more than 30 points. Try using more than 30 points for stop loss level to check

Equity:
It's not the reason. I made SL level much bigger and still got the same: nothing happened.... "As a genuine ECN platform, Excel Markets allows traders to use any type of automated or manual trading strategy, with no restrictions whatsoever on stop and limit orders to the current market price."

Can not check scripts till Monday

We shall have to wait till then

Reason: