I ask you to help me to make this indicator does not return the same fees

Please, dear sir thank you

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

I ask you to help me to make this indicator does not return the same fees

Please, dear sir thank you

Dragon

Use open price for that

If you use any other price, it must update its status according to new current price or else then it would be repainting (and this thread is about making indicator(s) not repaint - not the opposite)

mladen:

Dragon

Use open price for that

If you use any other price, it must update its status according to new current price or else then it would be repainting (and this thread is about making indicator(s) not repaint - not the opposite)

Mr. index, which I mentioned at the top make it work the same modus operandi of this indicator

The reason for this indicator has no timeframe

Please, I beg you sir

Files:

Dragon:

Mr. index, which I mentioned at the top make it work the same modus operandi of this indicator

The reason for this indicator has no timeframe

Please, I beg you sir

That is a renamed hull (as far as I see) made to show that histogram in separate window. But if you find it useful, feel free to use it.

I have explained what would happen if I changed the code according to your request. There is nothing that I can add to that explanation.

mladen:

That is a renamed hull (as far as I see) made to show that histogram in separate window. But if you find it useful, feel free to use it.

I have explained what would happen if I changed the code according to your request. There is nothing that I can add to that explanation.

Sir, I only use this version that I mentioned at the beginning, and will not ask for any addition. All this changed when the candle was open to make it seem Alon after the opening of a new candle

Dragon:
Sir, I only use this version that I mentioned at the beginning, and will not ask for any addition. All this changed when the candle was open to make it seem Alon after the opening of a new candle
Why do you want to miss the current value? Self delusion?

nbtrading:
Why do you want to miss the current value? Self delusion?

Dear 

I am a crazy person and I live in illusions that were built for myself only

I love new and crazy ideas

Dear mladen rarely its back painting 2 or 3 bars some times  only one bar is it possible to fix it please , i am just using it as atr with BAR value at 2 ,  and one more thing is its working differently in offline chart even though its not a MTF indicator , what is the reason behind this logic    please help me dear mladen 
Files:
SL_BW.mq4  11 kb

forexislife:
Dear mladen rarely its back painting 2 or 3 bars some times  only one bar is it possible to fix it please , i am just using it as atr with BAR value at 2 ,  and one more thing is its working differently in offline chart even though its not a MTF indicator , what is the reason behind this logic    please help me dear mladen 
It is a multi time frame (it automatically uses data form the first higher time frame)
Reason: