Make It No Repaint Please! - page 84

mj023:

Hi Could anyone change this Flexi bars indicator to show arrows after close of the second candle ( I mean to not wait two bars after arrow appears for confirmation but only one ) or maybe someone have similar indicator to this one or to fractals .

I really appreciate your help, thanks.

flexi_bars_swing_v2-1_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi,

Would someone help in adding alerts pop up/sound/email) to the indicator Flexi bars Swing v2. Thank you in advance

Files:

Arlindo Cordeiro:

Help Mladen 

I need someone to put the arrows to appear in the graph, when the indicator turns green, insert green arrow, when the candle close above level 0.20, when the indicator turns red, insert red arrow, when the candle close down -0.20 level, The arrows should appear in chart window, repaint or no repaint = the best result, I hope someone does this, thank you.

Why would you need that indicator?

That is the most famous repainter there is - the "solar wind" - forget the "million" in the name and forget that indicator - a lot of people went on that path and so far I did not see ny of them becoming rich when using that "indicator"

Hi Mladen Rakic,

i ask your opinion about this indicator and if is possibile to fix the up line and down line becouse move and take the candle inside the line but i wont if is possible dont muve the line when write...

or if you some same to use

thanks so much you the best

in waiting thanks so much

Files:

morvillo329: i ask your opinion about this indicator and if is possibile to fix

No, because we can't read a ex4, only the source code.

No, because the rest of your post is unintelligible. If you are using a mechanical translation, use simple language structure.

sorry i'm write wrong but for simple explein ... i look same indicator no repainting the line same to this one i find in a forum but i didnt find a link or solution can you help me??

same to this picture

Files:
ttf_mtf.gif  76 kb

morvillo329:

Hi Mladen Rakic,

i ask your opinion about this indicator and if is possibile to fix the up line and down line becouse move and take the candle inside the line but i wont if is possible dont muve the line when write...

or if you some same to use

thanks so much you the best

in waiting thanks so much

"Border ligns" is renamed centered tma bands indicator. You can find it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Triangular moving average (TMA) ...
Triangular moving average (TMA) ...
  • www.mql5.com
The purpose of this thread is more personal ... At some stage (some 4 years ago, posted it at this post : https://www.mql5...

Due to the fact that today in some part of Germany the carnival starts a very simple method that immediately stops any repainting: Just break the connection to the internet ;)

morvillo329:

sorry i'm write wrong but for simple explein ... i look same indicator no repainting the line same to this one i find in a forum but i didnt find a link or solution can you help me??

same to this picture

That TTF from that picture does not repaint - that version is already correcting the repainting issue that the original TTF had

Thanks a loot Mladen,

can you please give me the file to download becouse i didn't found the woking link for mq4!!!

thanks for your time given to me ^^

please???

i try tofind the link but i didn't find can you help me please??

Reason: