ADX indicator? - page 20

justin7:
but there are many indicators based off of the repainting current candle slope of the indicator

justin7

Updating current bar is not repainting

If the current bar is not updated as the price changes then you would have a repainting indicator

This is well known Nihilist Ultra ADX. Unfortunately, this is based on MT4's 'unique' ADX. Is there anyone interested in making Wilder's version of such indicator? (tape and dashboard style). I am a big fan of Wilder's ADX.....

Thanks and have happy holiday!

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...74#post8646674

Files:

hi dear friends

is it possible to have a formula for computing of built in adx , +di and -di based on metatrader4 high , low , open and close price in an excel file ?

i mean if i have an excel table with 4 column for above prices how can i have adx and +di and -di values in 3 next columns ?

thanks

mrtools:
Re: ADX indicator? Added a options to show DI+ and DI- lines or histo to this version.

Hello,

Is it possible ssomeone to help a bit with coding as I am not that good in programming, this site is great though.. arrows to be shown on this version on condition which is "if a level of dmi histo is crossed then show an alert". For example level +5 is crossed, then buy for the version below?

Wilder's_DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows nmc.mq4 (13.1 KB, 1 view)

Thanks!

This version of Wilder's DMI that allows price usage change for each price : wilders_dmi_3_2_1.mq4

Files:

Dear mrtools , would change the arrows to vertical lines OnFirstBar option, I appreciate if you can help in this

NK Trade:
Dear mrtools , would change the arrows to vertical lines OnFirstBar option, I appreciate if you can help in this

NK Trade, will change it, it should be ready later today,

NK Trade:

Nk Trade, added the line option with the on first bar option.

wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

Thank's a lot mrtools,

mrtools:

Nk Trade, added the line option with the on first bar option.

wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

One more version of Wilder's DMI (smoothed version) but this one is using derivative EMA for smoothing : wilders_dmi_3_3.ex4

Unlike the versions 3_1 and 3_2, this one does not smooth the prices, and hence, the levels are not distorted (which is a problem when prices are smoothed prior to calculation)

Files:
Reason: