Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 21

Lobito:
Standard Comodo setup

fast 5

slow 200

rsi 12

So it is the usual story : free indicator sold for big bucks?

mladen:
So it is the usual story : free indicator sold for big bucks?

That's right. If it were just the Holy Grahl.

Then, we would the money spend worthwhile.

Have a nice weekend.

Lobito:
Standard Comodo setup

fast 5

slow 200

rsi 12

Why this did not surprise me?

techmac:

Because it is so usual - mt market flooded with things like that. You can find one or two forums with original coding (come to think, I do not remember any other except tsd). What they are doing at mt code base is laughable - they replace start with OnCalculate and then it is a "new indicator". Same with EAs and scripts

techmac:

Why should anybody code when he can rename some code accessible for free, change a couple of colors and then blab of being a pro coder and trader? That is the way the world is these days - knowledge is not valued any more. Or better told : they think that stealing equals knowledge

AchiJameson:
NEED HELP FOR MAKE A ENTRY SİGNAL !!

Hi Guys i have the best Strategy for 60 Sek Trades. i try it with the EUR/USD 12 İn the Money 1 Out.

So i wll explain about it how to use.

1.st you need the Speedometer indicator.

When u have the speedometer Tick Chart and the second window the Spread Chart.

When the spread goes up (higher then 3.0) and in the same time the tickchart change the direction to the (highest Up or Down) you enter in the same second.

So but when someone can make a displayinfo with 2 arrows that display only when this 2 things happen up or down

then we have the best indicator for 60 sek trades.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download speedOmeter Pro.zip

Anybody have any success in coding an arrow for this strategy ? Seems interesting.

BTW as best I can tell the Binary Comodo repaints.binarycomodo-indicator.zip

godrich:
Anybody have any success in coding an arrow for this strategy ? Seems interesting. BTW as best I can tell the Binary Comodo repaints.binarycomodo-indicator.zip

Mladen,

Are you able to tell what part of the code would cause the repaint or is there something wrong with the version that I have to cause this repainting ?

double stochastic binary system

double stochastic binary system double_stochastic_binary_system.rar

Hello

one of the strategy usable with binary option is the channel trading, like on this pic, I wonder wich could be the best "standard" indicator to detect this king of low volatility, I want ot wrote a little dashboard wich help to find pair in ranging state ?

Thank you

Files:
channel.jpg  73 kb

nonor73:
Hello

one of the strategy usable with binary option is the channel trading, like on this pic, I wonder wich could be the best "standard" indicator to detect this king of low volatility, I want ot wrote a little dashboard wich help to find pair in ranging state ?

Thank you

There is no indicator that can tell you that market is in ranging period. There are a lot that can tell you that volatility is less than usual but that does not mean that the market is not trending

Reason: