my signal provider is banned ???? what about my open positions - page 2

Amjad Abu tarboush:
Read and answer me 
I paied money to get this service 

You've had your answer.

At least the only answer that you are likely to get in the forum.

A lot of people seem to confuse the forum with MQL5 support. That is not the case, this is a users' forum that is hosted on the MQL5 website.

IF you want a different answer, contact support.

Contacts and requests

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Amjad Abu tarboush:
It was better to answer me becouse i want proper answer i had payed money to copy a trade and i want contact my signal provider ????

And ill post what you had delleted another time : 

Subject: Can not reach signal provider

Description: i am subscribed to a signal and it seems their profile is banned.

My trades are running in negative, and i want to ask a question from signal provider, can anyone guide me how can i contact my signal provider?

As per MQL support, signal provide will trade normally, but what guarantee that the signal provider will trade, if signal provider withdraw all their funds my account will be wiped out.

Is Mql is going to pay my money back also my signal subscription fee, because i can not contact signal provider.

<Deleted>

I don't understand what is your question?

You can't contact a banned MQL5 member and that goes for your signal provider too.

The problem with the signal you are copying is not that the provider is banned, but goes deeper than that, since you say that you are losing a lot for some days now.

If the signal provider withdraws all his balance from the signal, your account will not get wiped out, your account will be destroyed if the signal reach some -98% loss.

Read the Signals rules before asking any more questions about this situation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Reason: