RedBlue Method, R&S

Hi,

There are many method, and but some of them is profitable. Someone trade base on news and someone trade base on technical method.

you must know 5-10% of people are winner and 90-95% are loser, if you want to be a winner, you need a good system with great strategy and a person guide you online for better result.

IMPORTANAT!!

If you use more indicators and read news you are big loser , you must know all the indicators and news change your mind to lose your money beside following 95%. Professional trader and big fund managers use NO INDICATORS! in this case big money kills little money all days like a lion.

I teach you step by step and give my signals for more information and better understanding. And I suggest you to trade on forex and futures.

ALL YOU NEED:

1. If you want a trade without stress, you must trust to yourself at first.

2. Candles speak with you, if you pay attention to them. Learn high priority candle sticks.

3. I suggest you H3 time frame for best result, because its middle time and you can trade and take your result maximum a day.

4. Learn about price actions, and how it works and be powerful.

6. You have to take stop loss and take profit. its very important, because usually you close your profitable positions shortly but you stay on losses!!

7. In redblue method you can stay on profitable positions and take more and more.

8. Find best price action zone, if you can find them exactly, you become a wow money creator. Price actions are NEW TREND! you find my word is future.

9. Find S & R (Support & Resistance) for each item, it needs experience and scrupulosity. if you can find exact S&R you can trade directly with them. most of the time they stop trend and change the way.

10. Share your positions with me.

11. Only god can trade 100%!!! If you think you can take profit on each trade, you are wrong and if you scare for your trading or stop loss, you can find other work and do try forex.

8PIP

RedBlue Method

Good Setup on Oil

You can see a good setup or key on oil and you can get a good position on

Key on Gold

You can find a good KEY on gold and i only takes 60 pips on it.

Short position on OIL

A key exists on oil and 59,00 till 60,00 is too important zone for OIL.

keep eyes on oil and after key is completed near 58.91 you can go short for minimum 100 pips, and close your position before end day.

break even after 90 pips

more than 100 pips on Oil

8pip:
A key exists on oil and 59,00 till 60,00 is too important zone for OIL.

keep eyes on oil and after key is completed near 58.91 you can go short for minimum 100 pips, and close your position before end day.

break even after 90 pips

Oil KEY is completed and i got 100 pips on it, and you can go short and hold on it.....

KEY on OIL and GOLD

8pip:
Hi,

There are many method, and but some of them is profitable. Someone trade base on news and someone trade base on technical method.

you must know 5-10% of people are winner and 90-95% are loser, if you want to be a winner, you need a good system with great strategy and a person guide you online for better result.

IMPORTANAT!!

If you use more indicators and read news you are big loser , you must know all the indicators and news change your mind to lose your money beside following 95%. Professional trader and big fund managers use NO INDICATORS! in this case big money kills little money all days like a lion.

I teach you step by step and give my signals for more information and better understanding. And I suggest you to trade on forex and futures.

ALL YOU NEED:

1. If you want a trade without stress, you must trust to yourself at first.

2. Candles speak with you, if you pay attention to them. Learn high priority candle sticks.

3. I suggest you H3 time frame for best result, because its middle time and you can trade and take your result maximum a day.

4. Learn about price actions, and how it works and be powerful.

6. You have to take stop loss and take profit. its very important, because usually you close your profitable positions shortly but you stay on losses!!

7. In redblue method you can stay on profitable positions and take more and more.

8. Find best price action zone, if you can find them exactly, you become a wow money creator. Price actions are NEW TREND! you find my word is future.

9. Find S & R (Support & Resistance) for each item, it needs experience and scrupulosity. if you can find exact S&R you can trade directly with them. most of the time they stop trend and change the way.

10. Share your positions with me.

11. Only god can trade 100%!!! If you think you can take profit on each trade, you are wrong and if you scare for your trading or stop loss, you can find other work and do try forex.

8PIP

RedBlue Method
8pip:
Oil KEY is completed and i got 100 pips on it, and you can go short and hold on it.....

I hold on my short positions on OIL and GOLD, you can hold on it for more pips....

Files:

KEY on EJ

Short Positions on EJ, GOOD KEY

your results look good

how long have you been trade this style?

Reason: