Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 16

rammyramms:
I think he used his existing Screen Shots while building his website.

I also suggest you to please try to understand about the honesty & commitment of Mr. Casper instead of finding this silly things.

Already his system is started ruling the 60 Seconds segment worldwide & as per the information which i have got till now he given out more than 70 copies.

But i am sorry as long as his system will works with current accuracy rate you cannot find his system in the internet because nobody likes to share the system which will really works.

So please stop finding this type of silly things & go get your copy from you so you can write your comments about his indicator's perfection here in the same forum.

All what you are doing has been seen a thousand times already. Please, if you want to scamm people, show some originality. Otherwise, you are just going to post pathetic "give me your money because I am a good man" bs.

And please stop using multiple user names. That is even older scamm than the one you are trying to pull off. It makes your post eligible only to "ridiculous scamms going on"

And please, statement like "in 4 days I made big money" is as ridiculous as it gets. Why don't you simply spend "the big money you have made" somewhere at the Caribbeans (or some tax free resorts) instead of posting rubbish. That way you would not be "offended" by anybody who knows that 4 days for getting rich is a fairy tale that only a complete ignorant to trading can believe

good by

checkin:
what is "5,15,45,135"?

Time Frame in your MT4

timsfx:
Time Frame in your MT4

Time frame "135" ?

checkin:
Time frame "135" ?

I am sure that he did not mean time frame 135

alspicer:
Price action pin bars on 1,5,15 min time frames

Use channels and trend lines

5, 15, 45, 135,

If that doesn't win by forth trade you are trading wrong

30min increments only on the hour and 1/2 hour

Look for reversals and the pin bars to form between 1/2 hours enter there

If it does not win by fourth trade it could also mean that one should not trader at all, not that he is doing something wrong. Expecting that at least 25% will be correct is the same as expecting that 50% is going to be correct and that it will make a profit. Streaks are killing systems like that

İ just share this system here i dont want money the other guy want to sell and scam people when someone try out my system u will see that it work when u trade like i prefere

HI ACHI

i tried it... but as you said we need an arrow

AchiJameson:
İ just share this system here i dont want money the other guy want to sell and scam people when someone try out my system u will see that it work when u trade like i prefere

i tried it... but as you said we need an arrow to get

the trade more reliable and more and more comfortable....

levon998:
i tried it... but as you said we need an arrow to get the trade more reliable and more and more comfortable....

What did you try? Speedometer?

yes thats true otherwhise its too strange

Reason: