Something interesting - Winning EA with TP & SL in every trade!

Hello to everybody. I have found on internet an ea which is called "angel ea" .What i find very good for this ea?

It shows good results at some parities & also this ea puts TP & SL in every trade! This is very good part for me because many eas shows profits but after some time explode your account.

I want to share with all and also i suggest to corporate all together to improve with extra indicators this EA.

Suggested TF for this ea is 15min, have a look for the template of this ea to see what indicators use for that strategy. What you suggest?

Files:

Leontas:
Hello to everybody. I have found on internet an ea which is called "angel ea" .What i find very good for this ea?

It shows good results at some parities & also this ea puts TP & SL in every trade! This is very good part for me because many eas shows profits but after some time explode your account.

I want to share with all and also i suggest to corporate all together to improve with extra indicators this EA.

Suggested TF for this ea is 15min, have a look for the template of this ea to see what indicators use for that strategy. What you suggest?

If it wins in every trade, what is there to improve?

It puts tp and sl in every trade. Generaly shows good results in stradegy tester. In some parities with some settings can give profit, not crazy profit . I didnt test it much but according to a discussion, are saying is profitable with specific settings at some parities. If somebody knows how the ea trades then maybe adding suitable indicators to make it much profitable.

Leontas:
It puts tp and sl in every trade. Generaly shows good results in stradegy tester. In some parities with some settings can give profit, not crazy profit . I didnt test it much but according to a discussion, are saying is profitable with specific settings at some parities. If somebody knows how the ea trades then maybe adding suitable indicators to make it much profitable.

It is not profitable on every trade, but nobody should expect that

It should be tested for periods after 2012 too, and by all means, it must be forward tested for at least a couple of months before using it

Leontas:

Yes, but why changing something that works OK?

I meant winning ea but put tp&sl in every trade. Yes sure needs more check to be sure if is winner. About this i hurried. I believe with some extra stuff to be much profitable because we have the system (I don't know how works) and why not, to be a very good ea with suitable indicators.

Leontas:
I meant winning ea but put tp&sl in every trade. Yes sure needs more check to be sure if is winner. About this i hurried. I believe with some extra stuff to be much profitable because we have the system (I don't know how works) and why not, to be a very good ea with suitable indicators.

Do you have any forward testing results of that EA?

Leontas:

If you add tp and sl it will not be so successful

Reason: