Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 13

If thats interesting, Kim Lawrence going to send tomorrow his KIMSIGNALS 2.0 indicator for thinkorswim for free to public. So you might want to contact him on skype: kimsignals he should start send this for free without any thing in exchange starting from tomorrow. As courtesy service since Kim released a new service. Just thought to share for benefit of anyone who trade BO and might like to get it

Pfff, indicators for BO ?

The same as for Forex, they are all here on TSD if you look.

CCI, MACD, RSX, RSI, SSA, STOCH, Support-Resistance, Moving Average.....only some tweaking and testing, testing, testing, that's all.

For the rest you need some experience and common sense and patience ...

rommark2:
If thats interesting, Kim Lawrence going to send tomorrow his KIMSIGNALS 2.0 indicator for thinkorswim for free to public. So you might want to contact him on skype: kimsignals he should start send this for free without any thing in exchange starting from tomorrow. As courtesy service since Kim released a new service. Just thought to share for benefit of anyone who trade BO and might like to get it

Hi Rommark2, is it a Thinkorswim indicator or one for MT4 ?

Any stuff that work on any TA should work with BO

But you need a good timer

Ma 2 signal binary system (it is supposed to work on binary options)

ma2signalbinarysystem.rar

Winner binary system (indicators+template)

winnerbinarysystem.rar

t3maribbonfilledsimpleampmtf.rar

Thanks, Tampa, I'm always very excited to 'try out' a system for BO, because of my curious nature.

But, I hardly use anything from such a system if it can't beat my own system with ordinary indicators also used for Forex ...

Anyway I will test it ...

Binary Option Indicators

Hello Guys Please post some indicators for binary options...I am new to these site please support i am new for trading

RSI extremums system

rsiextremumsbinarysystem.rar

Black-Scholes Binary Options System (indicators + template)

black-scholesbinaryoptionssystem.rar

Reason: