Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 7

checkin:
So are you the coder or "Mr. David James" is the coder?

From one post where you tell that it was you : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178684/page545 to another where you tell that it is some "Mr. David James" it took only 14 minutes. No wonder that binary options trading has such a bad reputation

Good luck

Next time you should take more time

The wonder of hipper fast learning

checkin:
So are you the coder or "Mr. David James" is the coder?

From one post where you tell that it was you : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178684/page545 to another where you tell that it is some "Mr. David James" it took only 14 minutes. No wonder that binary options trading has such a bad reputation

Good luck

Next time you should take more time

Dear Checkin,

Yes I Am The Coder But I Am Coding A Indicator Based On Binary Feast MT4 Indicator Formula But With Few Modifications After A Long Reasearch To Trade 15 Minutes Expiry Options Where As Binary Feast Is To Trade 1 Hour Expiry Options.

It Will Take Some Time For Me To Share It With You But Mean While You Can Have Binary Feast Indicator To Enjoy Its Magical Success Rate From The Link Which I Have Provided There.

Now Is It Clear For You ?

Regards,

Rammy.

It is clear to me that one more spammer and scammer is trying to infest a thread with nonsense

Bye

checkin:
It is clear to me that one more spammer and scammer is trying to infest a thread with nonsense Bye

My Dear Checkin,

With Out Knowing The Fact About My Experience In Coding & My Goal To Help For A Real Binary Options Losers Why You Use Abuse Me Like Spammer, Scammer Etc ?

This Is Not Fare For You. If I Am Is A Spammer Or Scammer As You Told I Can Take It Easy Your Comments. But I Am A Real Hard Worker Who Works Day & Night To Bring Out A Perfect System For Binary Options Trading.

So Please With Out Knowing Anything Don't Write Such Type Of Comments On Anybody & Don't Spoil The Minds Of The People Who Are In Real Need With Me.

Good Bye,

Rammy.

Read the post that I commented and read the post that you posted at the link that I provided

You have told all that is needed to know about you and your intentions in those two posts

PS:

the definition of spamming : Spamming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the definition of scamming : scamming - definition of scamming by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

and now bye, not going to help you troll too

Dear rammyrams369,

Where is the link you are talking about , you have not attached any links.

pls add lets see.

thanks and regards

jack

rammyrams369:
Dear Checkin,

Yes I Am The Coder But I Am Coding A Indicator Based On Binary Feast MT4 Indicator Formula But With Few Modifications After A Long Reasearch To Trade 15 Minutes Expiry Options Where As Binary Feast Is To Trade 1 Hour Expiry Options.

It Will Take Some Time For Me To Share It With You But Mean While You Can Have Binary Feast Indicator To Enjoy Its Magical Success Rate From The Link Which I Have Provided There.

Now Is It Clear For You ?

Regards,

Rammy.

This is what is done with "specialized" binary options indicators : one is shi silver trend signal, other is standard deviations channel. And they are sold as "especially built for binary options trading" The whole binary options market is like that

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.mq4

xtreme_binary_robot_channel.mq4

Is anybody really trading binary options?

I mean trading, not betting?

Eurofreek, some advice on binary options.

Never buy any system, most are worthless or made from indicators which are repainting or better ones which are 'renamed'.

You can find some good indicators here, for free from Mister Mladen or Mister Tools, 100 times better than the ones sold by scammers who can't trade themselves and try to make money by selling stupid systems. Never trust anyone involved into binary trading. Only trust your self.

First study at least three months by reading a lot of stuff on this forum and another good forum especially for binary trading : 'Binary Options That Suck' . There you can learn a lot in their 'school' AND read the reviews of binary brokers. There are only a few REGULATED good ones, most of the others are scam and only AFTER your money.

I had a BAD experience with one of those.

Also never trade 60 seconds, only M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 ...

I haven't traded for 6 months now, but I think now I am ready because I have been learning and testing every single day.

Some good indicators (non repainting) should be SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf, HMA Color nrp from Mladen, ICWR, Fractals Arrows, a simple Stoch, CosMod, Bollinger Bands.

Wulong10:
Eurofreek, some advice on binary options.

Never buy any system, most are worthless or made from indicators which are repainting or better ones which are 'renamed'.

You can find some good indicators here, for free from Mister Mladen or Mister Tools, 100 times better than the ones sold by scammers who can't trade themselves and try to make money by selling stupid systems. Never trust anyone involved into binary trading. Only trust your self.

First study at least three months by reading a lot of stuff on this forum and another good forum especially for binary trading : 'Binary Options That Suck' . There you can learn a lot in their 'school' AND read the reviews of binary brokers. There are only a few REGULATED good ones, most of the others are scam and only AFTER your money.

I had a BAD experience with one of those.

Also never trade 60 seconds, only M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 ...

I haven't traded for 6 months now, but I think now I am ready because I have been learning and testing every single day.

Some good indicators (non repainting) should be SSA end-pointed nrp_mtf, HMA Color nrp from Mladen, ICWR, Fractals Arrows, a simple Stoch, CosMod, Bollinger Bands.

I agreee

Binary options trading is gambling flooded with all sorts of "wonders" promissed to people

Reason: