Holy Grail - page 6

You are damn right, gentlemen, I have been testing several 'holy grail systems' and they are all crap and their only goal is to take money from newbies or even more experienced traders.

I do not agree that binary options is a simple betting. You have to know if price will go up or down, so that's the same as normal trading. You only have no stop - loss, that's replaced by the expiry time. 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 2 days, a week ...

It's another system, but no betting.

Only 60 seconds trading in binary options, that is really Martingale betting and that I do not recommend.

I only want that T-shirt, I have got plenty of good beer in Belgium.

It's after all a reasonable price for a T-shirt.

" MY NAME ... please don't share this with anyone else, ok?

The number of downloads left for this super trader's software are running out fast.

If you haven't already, go claim your download here...Remember, this system is FREE for the next 24 hours.

I strongly suggest that you hurry and claim your download. Download here "

These messages like the one above, I get every day. Of course my own fault, I shouldn't be that curious.

I removed the links ...

But this way one can learn a lot about crap...

One of the holly trail systems :

These binary options tactics can only work if the trader knows the exact release time of this invaluable information. The idea is to look at the Forex trading charts 10 to 15 minutes before the release time, and then keep an eye on the hourly charts. You should then identify a buy stop and sell stop 15 points away from the high and lows of the exact past hour. If the high or low marks have been crossed, then you must set new high or low control limits. As soon as the price passes the high or low plus 15 points control limits, you need to quickly enter you binary options platform and place the relevant call or put trade. Although an expiry can vary from minutes to hours, it is best that you do not go past an hour as the markets can normalise after such a shock. The above binary options strategy is more than some sort of a binary options cheat, it is a way to consistently make investment decisions that take into account present market data. This method is known to have a very high accuracy level (90% +).

Sounds familiar?

Almost ever binary options add promises those 90+ % - but not just binary options. Net is full of systems copied and pasted to som obscure web pages and then promises of 90+ added to those systems known for ages

Or this :

And yes, that is a solar wind indicator there too (along with polynomial regression channel)

Holly grails like those all over the net

On another forum there is someone who promotes Binary Options with videos how to win much money in only 60 seconds.

Do you know what his name is ? Stclause ....do you believe that ?

Only children believe in Santa Clause ...

One video after another.

I'm not going to post a link to one of those scam videos, only a picture that I have found above one of them.

I doubt if the pictures match with the names of the people you see.

There are people who are interested in binary options who have asked me for a system.

I have sent them a template with some good, non repainting indicators from this site, or from somewhere else.

Of course not a single one from the elite section ...

At least I know these indicators are good and I think my template with the indies is much better than all the crap that is being floating around.

I could make hundreds of templates and sell them ...

But I wouldn't sleep well ...

"Profit in 60 seconds review

Over $7,500 in winning trades over the last few weeks. You weren't kidding: Binary options really is the most insanely profitable market you could ever trade (with the right tools on your belt). Thanks,!"This is what 'Steve' said, the one in the picture ...."This is making a reliable enough income for me I'm finally getting up the confidence to go "full time" in Binary options. I say "full time" in quotes because your software's doing all the work!"

The last sentence is said by a certain 'Leane'

Files:
steve.png  12 kb

Wulong10:
On another forum there is someone who promotes Binary Options with videos how to win much money in only 60 seconds.

Do you know what his name is ? Stclause ....do you believe that ?

Only children believe in Santa Clause ...

One video after another.

I'm not going to post a link to one of those scam videos, only a picture that I have found above one of them.

I doubt if the pictures match with the names of the people you see.

There are people who are interested in binary options who have asked me for a system.

I have sent them a template with some good, non repainting indicators from this site, or from somewhere else.

Of course not a single one from the elite section ...

At least I know these indicators are good and I think my template with the indies is much better than all the crap that is being floating around.

I could make hundreds of templates and sell them ...

But I wouldn't sleep well ...

"Profit in 60 seconds review

Over $7,500 in winning trades over the last few weeks. You weren't kidding: Binary options really is the most insanely profitable market you could ever trade (with the right tools on your belt). Thanks,!"This is what 'Steve' said, the one in the picture ...."This is making a reliable enough income for me I'm finally getting up the confidence to go "full time" in Binary options. I say "full time" in quotes because your software's doing all the work!"

The last sentence is said by a certain 'Leane'

Somebody using karl dittmans picture :):)

checkin:
Somebody using karl dittmans picture :):)

That is a good one

mladen:
That is a good one

I was kidding, but that might be "karl" : same promises

Hmmm, I really do not know who Karl Dittman is, but now I certainly don't want to know ...

Reason: