REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 78

demo account or real account the fact is fxsuccessor confidently posted his trade following his signals and all of us saw that it worked.

mr_nims:
Hi to who knows who you are?,

I'm not jealous of you or any trader or of any traders trading system.

what hurts me with regards to you is and your other thread true breakout system and possible your another failed marketing topics or more is that you make a lot of fake usernames and spamming.

If you have a good system, you post. No one cares of your history (7 years as you mention on your first post and never saw forex-tsd, or your geography if your from Afghanistan or if your from uk Nigeria or as you say in hyo uzumaki username that your from japan(a highly developed nation guy and has moved to Philippines that's developing)

If you have a true system, post it. At-least let real members try it and then post it on their own and then even I will be ready to buy it if its commercial, I too need more sources of income.

But as I have been following your topic, its just a hell lot of fake members endorsing and posting they made pips, right on the 1rst or second post of joining this forum.

All I'm saying is let your system speak for you, not fake members.

If your system is as good as you say, "REAL PEOPLE" will post and real people will join you.

About statistics that you sold 50 people or scammed 50 people, you don't need to worry of that.

If the system truly speaks for itself, 1 Million people can sell good systems and the world won't be small enough for all of them because the world is over 10 billion people and this forum is over a quarter million members.

BTW, I have proof i have 50 members, check it out here. Easy Renko System and these are only members who took the initiative to join, more members didn't join so i have more and I don't count, but specifically since you made me today i DID count.

Short story short,

Please stop the spamming and if your system truly works and is good,

let real people post and

One more thing, just spamming and spamming as a daily schedule doesn't guarantee anything.

I never posted 2000 posts with near 1million views on my free renko topic, it was people that did.

So you started your topic in 2 months ago with 700 or 800 posts with 90% spam, it doesn't guarantee anything.

Just post a good system, let real people try and post.

Quit being a multiple personality disorder person with spamming and faking.

Come to the truth and truth will come to you,

My Best

Mr, Nims

PS: By the way I never told anyone that all will be 100% successful with my strategy's or systems and also i know many who are not satisfied or successful, so everyone's not the same and its true, as my dad who died last year said "some like it hot, some like it cold and some like it in the pot 9 days old" regards again to forex-tsd

THIS SYSTEM IS FOR FREE! I am not encouraging people to buy in fact I have declined some people who wants to buy but have not tried yet the basic version. I am confident that my system works because I am using this.

Why would I post it here in forex-tsd if this is just a CRAP! surely I will be ashamed to myself but I am here confidently posing my trades without a doubt.

Please don't accuse other people as spammers i know some of the persons here in forex tsd you have accused

I dont care about your business so please don't care about mine. If a lot of people will continue to find out that the basic version that I am sharing works then sorry for you. and good for me. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT ALL TO GAIN

and at the same time. im helping people because im giving a free version!

lets see.

based from stats.

Mr Nims system ==== 1,000,000 vies, only 50+ buyers (500USD)

Reverse Impulse ==== 28,000 views, 50+ buyers (150USD)

in comparison. the numbers speak for itself.

the fact that Reverse impulse is cheaper, it has a premium basic version for us to test. SO WE HAVE nothing to loose

Honestly, i'm happy with this system

i dont know who fake or real...but this system work for me...

Hi guys.

Came back from holiday.

Normal sell reversal on AUD/USD. Waiting for divergence.

By the way, i joined this forum almost two years ago and was subscribed to the elite and advanced elite section of this forum few months. I didn't posted much.

I bought this system and i have no interest in being unhonest. I will demo it to see how it works.

Until now it seems more than ok.

Thank you.

Believe me this worked for me.

Before you say system is crap, try it first, internalize it, and you will see that its magnificent system.

Apply proper MM and this system is all you need. No more fancy indicator craps that makes decisions harder.

If im accused as spammer, i would even be delighted, because im helping fxsuccessor. And im glad to post my trades here because im type of person who is expressive when happy.

Great system, affordable and cheap, 100% legit and it works.

Or look what would happened if you took the Impulse Signal in agressive mode at the 38% retracement.

Now more than 40 pips in profit.

happy to be a spammer!

@Avila, i was waiting for a divergence in AUD, but price shoot up. Rsi made higher High, no more divergence on setup. So last reversal signal i think is invalid.

chikanesoup:
demo account or real account the fact is fxsuccessor confidently posted his trade following his signals and all of us saw that it worked.

I agree. Here in forums, i don't see other gurus do this. because they don't have the guts.

Can you see other gurus post their trades upon entry confidently? i don't think so. This made him gain my trust more.

At first, i thought this system is not good. because i heard from "pava" person that its bad. But i have tried this and seemed to work fine. Maybe it doesn't work for others but its not my concern. My concern is myself.

I don't think the True Breakout system is same as this because i have analyzed it and they are very different. 100% different.

If this is a scam, why is it working?

socoolmason:
wow......nice guess but wrong, if i'm a scammer, i should have this system for free or i don't have to pay for this, right?

but i paid it through paypal on may 7th, i just checked my gmail.

should i link my paypal transactions?

i understand what you want to saying and what you worrying about.

but don't go too far, my friend.

you might be right, some people may be a scammer but what?

150bucks is nothing for me, and i already made more than that.

i don't yet know about future, but i'm happy now. that's it.

good luck and have a great day, my friend.

Link it so all the people will be enlightened

Reason: