Requests & Ideas - page 652

manfloy:
Those are not errors. Those are warnings and they are benign (unless the open is equal to close, in which case you have to add that condition too).

mladen:
Even though the indicator is decompiled, in your EA you are using the wrong buffer number for iCustom() call, Check that
I could not.:(
Can you repair ? 

mladen:

Flytox

Added 2 prices :

Price 7 = close+open/2

Price 8 = close+open+high+low/4

YTHose 2 additional prices can be used both in calculation price as well as it can be used in a price to compare to

regards

Mladen

Mladen 

Can you update it please? 

Hello Mladen,

Could you please update this indicator. The version I have is not updating as expected...probably not nmc.

Your help is much appreciated.

Files:

Hi to everybody!

Who can help me for this indicator RSI which draws lines on chart because I don't understood this problem: value of normal RSI indicator (window below) is not the same of value RSI lines on chart.... see image and mq4 code please! :-) 

Milko:

Hi to everybody!

Who can help me for this indicator RSI which draws lines on chart because I don't understood this problem: value of normal RSI indicator (window below) is not the same of value RSI lines on chart.... see image and mq4 code please! :-) 

That version you are trying to use if multi time frame indicator. They can not be the same since it is hard coded to use daily rsi

Jozy:

Hello Mladen,

Could you please update this indicator. The version I have is not updating as expected...probably not nmc.

Your help is much appreciated.

It is working as it is supposed to work without any change in the code

mladen:
That version you are trying to use if multi time frame indicator. They can not be the same since it is hard coded to use daily rsi
Ah ok I understood maybe. With RSI MTF it's clear right?

Milko:
Ah ok I understood maybe. With RSI MTF it's clear right?
Yes, as I have answered on mql5 too :)

mladen:

Yes, infact in this image we can see that the indicator below (RSI MTF) plot a median lines value (because I want median price 4) and so on the chart we see where the price moves... it looks correct! 

Thank you! 

Reason: