Metatrader known bugs ... - page 66

techmac:
Makes me wonder why the rush to update to that - still beta - version? What error are they trying to hide?

I don't know but these builds are throw at us at such a frequency that all I can think of is that metatrader buyers (brokers) are not satisfied with new metatrader 4 (just an impression) and that the number of builds is meant to show to metatrader buyers that they are working hard on fulfilling all the request

All in all, not a good thing going on in the last year for metatader 4

mladen:
I don't know but these builds are throw at us at such a frequency that all I can think of is that metatrader buyers (brokers) are not satisfied with new metatrader 4 (just an impression) and that the number of builds is meant to show to metatrader buyers that they are working hard on fulfilling all the request All in all, not a good thing going on in the last year for metatader 4

I agree with most what you told

What I do not understand is why the hell are we forced to go through all this nonsense? After all we are those that brokers and metatrader should take care of (we are providing the money to brokers). Does this whole circus means that we are as important as the last years snow?

Giving to what is happening some meaning would mean that we tell that they know what are they doing

I don't think that they have any idea what are they doing right now. Seen it a couple of time when original people leave the company and those that were the most ruthless start to do "smart" things. That is going on there : people that knew are thrown out of the company and now a bunch of amateurs are pretending to be able to make what the previous people really could

I hope you are wrong

Otherwise it would mean a quick end for metatrader

techmac:
I hope you are wrong Otherwise it would mean a quick end for metatrader

Wait till you see build 722

checkin:
Wait till you see build 722

As I see the only novelty with build 722 will be that metatrader will start selling VPS too. No change important for traders done. After being forced to watch nonsense magazines tab in the terminal now we are going to be arm twisted to use only metatrader VPS.

Just a quote from a good coder from FF :

there truly appears to be something wrong with 711, at least for some of us..... this is the first time the platform consistently fails for me...... 711 usually runs less than 6 hours before it locks up, for me.... opening a new chart will give the 'failed to load new document' error..... templates will no longer work..... ea's and indicators stop functioning or plotting..... the list goes on.....

Build 711 is becoming a disaster. 722 even worse

techmac:
Some are claiming that FXCM updated to build 711. Is that true?
mladen:
As far as I see, they did not update yet. Using their demo account and there is no update of my build 670.
nbtrading:
I am using FXCM demo and no update yet

Hi Everyone,

As of the time of this post, if you download a new copy of MT4 from the FXCM website, then it will be build 722. However, if you have an older copy of our MT4 platform on your computer, then it will not be forced to automatically update to the latest version at this time. That means you still have a choice of whether to update to the new build now, or wait until MetaQuotes makes it a forced update when you log into the platform in the future.

Just to be informed:

int ObjectsDeleteAll(

long chart_id, // chart ID

int sub_window=EMPTY, // window index

int object_type=EMPTY // object type

);

When you supply the sub_window number, then all horizontal lines in the main window 0 get erased as well. (why only horizontal lines, only god and Betaquotes know)

The workaround that works for me is entering the third parameter (-1) as well.

Ovo:
Just to be informed:

When you supply the sub_window number, then all horizontal lines in the main window 0 get erased as well. (why only horizontal lines, only god and Betaquotes know)

The workaround that works for me is entering the third parameter (-1) as well.

I like the Betaquotes name

Why do I have an impression that metatrader will always stay in some sort of beta now? More than a year and still some errors that were there a year ago are not corrected. And new betas just piling up.

Reason: