Metatrader known bugs ... - page 71

If we use #property strict,

it does not work OnDeinit() does not work deinit(),

and the objects that generates a indicator not cleared.

If we remove #property strict, then the objects are deleted by removing the indicator.

I tried with the prompt: Custom candles - any time frame 1.01 nmc.mq4

custom_candles_-_test.mq4

You mean that when strict is used, then no deinit is called?

I don't know if that was reported, but new metatrader messes up my firefox screen from time to time (when it is not in the focus, all of sudden it displays its contents instead of the regular web contents of firefox. It never happened with the old metatrader)

morro:
I don't know if that was reported, but new metatrader messes up my firefox screen from time to time (when it is not in the focus, all of sudden it displays its contents instead of the regular web contents of firefox. It never happened with the old metatrader)

Yep, happens to me too

Seems that metatrader is doing something with the display that messes up with some other applications

Theyhave changed again the way how parametrs are displayed in the inputs : now again you have to have the strict to display that. In previous builds you did not have to do that. Roughly every second updated requires strict and then it does not. Like they can not decide what to do or it is a secret for us mere mortals

The : "ask service desk" and when service desk is asked no response at all way is still going on. Probably the problem is that they would have to admit the problem in order to answer, and, as we all know, there are no bugs in metatrader

checkin:
The : "ask service desk" and when service desk is asked no response at all way is still going on. Probably the problem is that they would have to admit the problem in order to answer, and, as we all know, there are no bugs in metatrader

All as usual

According to one of the main guys of metatrader we "should not be messing" with the portable switch :):)

Now I know what is his favorite substitute for water

I wonder if someone of you asked the Service Desk about fixing the sudden disruption in the offline charts, when the offline chart window - without any external action - clears its content and displays the Update message. In this state is cannot be even reached from MQL, since it in not listed in the ChartNext() command.

Ovo:
I wonder if someone of you asked the Service Desk about fixing the sudden disruption in the offline charts, when the offline chart window - without any external action - clears its content and displays the Update message. In this state is cannot be even reached from MQL, since it in not listed in the ChartNext() command.

Is that happening randomly, or when the maximum number of bars defined for the chart is reached?

Reason: