Metatrader known bugs ... - page 96

Trying to access the value of a global variable (any global variable) deletes all the global variable list

If your code depends on global variables, then it is useless now

checkin:
Trying to access the value of a global variable (any global variable) deletes all the global variable list If your code depends on global variables, then it is useless now

Which build?

Trued with 840 and 845 and global variables stayed when I used GlolalVariableGet(), GlolalVariableSet() and GlolalVariableCheck() and all worked OK

Here is the sample code :

#property indicator_chart_window

int init() { return(0); }

int deinit() { return(0); }

int start()

{

string gvname = "test"+TimeToStr(Time[0],TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS);

if (!GlobalVariableCheck(gvname))

GlobalVariableSet(gvname,Time[0]);

Comment(GlobalVariableGet(gvname));

return(0);

}

mladen:
Which build?

Trued with 840 and 845 and global variables stayed when I used GlolalVariableGet(), GlolalVariableSet() and GlolalVariableCheck() and all worked OK

int start()

{

return(0);

}

It works OK for me too

mladen:
Which build?

int start()

{

return(0);

}

My error : all is OK

Thanks for checking

checkin:
My error : all is OK Thanks for checking

Good, happy trading

Had to delete data so that I can work using mt server

After that, hot this :

And more like that. Bit that does not prevent them from selling signals using that same mt server - I hope nobody lost account because of fake data mt is using

Files:
mt_data.gif  25 kb

checkin:
Had to delete data so that I can work using mt server

After that, hot this :

And more like that. Bit that does not prevent them from selling signals using that same mt server - I hope nobody lost account because of fake data mt is using

Check the volumes too - mt server is worthless for testing and running any EA - sometimes there a minutes between 2 ticks

Hello...

Anyone can help to Test use this Script(s) MT4 Platform's and like give the Result, please Equivolume and range-bars in the strategy tester

fxtfilemaker_anydata_script_ad

The script is an updated version of the script FXTFileMaker (see. Converting real tick data in FXT-file strategy tester , which describes what the image * .tks and how to use it)

For dramatic innovations include the possibility of creating:

• any periods of time graphics, multiples of one second, and not just from a set of standard timeframes;
  • ravnovysokih candle charts (range-bars);
  • equivolume charts.

The minimum period Equivolume schedule is 1 tick that allows you to create even the appearance tick chart visualizer in the strategy tester.

Convert real tick data in FXT-file strategy tester

fxtfilemaker_script_ad

When checking the efficiency experts in the strategy tester MetaTrader 4 the most scrupulous traders are faced with limited accuracy of the testing process. This is due to the restriction that the detailed history of quotes stored in the terminal as a minute candles. In turn, each minute candle presented only four values ​​(prices of opening, closing, maximum and minimum).

In many cases, it's enough to play real events, which makes the tester, simulating the behavior of prices within a minute candles. But for those cases when it comes to restoring events during important news announcements, modeling is powerless, and help restore the real event can only detailed tick history.

The script converts the file format of tick history TKS file FXT, substituting the resulting file to the strategy tester. The program uses a symbol and chart period, to which is attached as a parameter to create the file appropriate symbol and timeframe.

Date of commencement and completion of the test specified in the first two parameters of the script. The third parameter is used to specify the size of the pre-history (minimum 1, maximum - the entire history available on the chart symbol), paged before testing. The fourth option - spread in points. This value will be used to start the testing process, and not something that is set in the tester.

When running the strategy tester must select the same symbol and timeframe that was used to run the script, model testing, "Every tick" and a date range that is at least slightly overlaps with the interval dates specified in the script.

File TKS (data about ticks) must contain a sequential write the following:

struct TickStruct

{

datetime time; // Date / time of arrival of teak

double bid; // Bid Price tick

double ask; // Ask Price tick

};

Where we can get real tick data without having to leave terminal working night and day?

PascalD:
Where we can get real tick data without having to leave terminal working night and day?

A few brokers enable downloading their particular tick data in their websites. Dukascopy is probably the most often spelled broker for their tick data.

Reason: